03 He's Sick And He Needs You

Imagine 03 : He's sick and he needs you

It was 3:00 in the morning when you received a call.

"Y/N......Baby?" You heard his sweet voice on the line.

"Michael? You haven't sleep? What are you doing up so late? Gosh baby, don't tell me you're working." You said sleepily.

"No I'm not. I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep." He mumbled.

"Another insomnia huh? Why don't you put on some relaxing music to help you?" You suggested, trying hard not to fall asleep.

"I've tried." You heard him took a deep breath. "It didn't work." He continued as he tried to control his cough.

You didn't say anything. But as his cough got worst, it automatically caught your attention and you were fully awake, worried sick.

"Hey babe, you okay there?" You asked, concerned.

"Not really. But it's just a cough, don't worry." He said, still coughing.

"Well you don't sound like 'just a cough' to me. Do you need anything?"

Silence.

"Michael, you there?" You asked, making sure.

"I need you, Y/N." He muttered. You couldn't help but smile at his words.

"Ummm...why don't you count till 1000? I should be there by the time you're done. Okay?"

"Okay..." He replied, restlessly.

As you both hung up, you quickly put on some sweat pants and a sweater to keep you warm. You grab your stuff, car keys and drove straight to his house. Luckily it was not that far.

As you reached there, you headed to his room upstairs.

"998, 999, 1000."

You smiled as you laid eyes on him who was under the cover on his super large bed. His room was dimmed but it was clear to you cause you're used to that room.

He turned his head to look at you and you could see his face lights up. But then a row of coughs kept bothering him.

You made your way towards the bed and climbed up next to him. You instantly rubbed his chest to calm him down.

"This is pretty bad, baby. You have any meds? I can go and grab it for you." You asked.

"No, i don't need any meds. I just need you." He looked at you wistfully.

"Im here now, baby. I'm here." You said, kissing his cheek. You fixed up the cover and stroke his curls. "Now try and go to sleep, kay? I'll be here, don't worry." You smiled, and kiss his forehead.

He looked at you and returned your smile.

You then made yourself comfortable and laid close next to him and kept rubbing his chest, wishing the cough would go away.

He took your hand and held it tight. "Thank you, Y/N. Thank you for being here for me. I love you." He said, kissing the top of your hand.

You smiled and caressed his jaw. "Shhh...I would do anything for you, Michael. You know that. And I love you more." You said, kissing his shoulder. "Now close your eyes and get some sleep, kay?"

He smiled and nodded. You continued rubbing his chest and within a few minutes, he was asleep.