75 When You Wore Exposing Clothes

Imagine 75: When you wore exposing clothes

"Alright, let's go.."

You locked the door and turned around to find Michael staring at you with his dark eyes. "Where do you think you're going..?"

"I thought we were going out..?" You trailed off when you felt him pushed you against the door. "Not like that. Those shorts are too short. Go change."

You chuckled, thinking this is way too childish for a grown up to argue about. Your eyes look past his dark hair but he poked his head back in your view. "Sweetheart, please go change."He said as he opened the door without warning with only his strong arms keeping you from falling.

A groan escaped your mouth as you rolled your eyes at him and stomped to your room. "Michael, we're just going to the store..!"

He followed you in keeping a close eye on your light denim shorts. "Seriously, we're just going to get some milk and a few groceries.."

As you rambled on, searching your drawers to find a pair of jeans with your body bent over, he closed the bedroom door behind him.

Click.

Suddenly you felt him pressed closely behind you.

"Michael-"

"This is why I don't want you to go to the store looking like that." He squeezed your butt, squeezing it tight until you jumped in shock.

"Mike!"

"What..?" He smirked cheekily. "I just don't want other men to see my girl so exposed. Cuz you're mine."

You chuckled and continued to pull out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. A similar pair that he bought you when he went on Tour. "But...." He smirked as you casually  begin to pull off your shorts.

"Only I can..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for the long wait guys. Im doing this for those who really wanted an update :)

Credit to CoupDeTOP for this pervy chapter lol. I just fit Michael in, as usual.

Vote + Comment + Share

Love,miera Xx