24 He Wants To Cuddle

Imagine 24: He wants to cuddle

You were working on a report that needed to be done by tomorrow and you were almost done with it. Just a few more paragraph and you'd be finished. You've been spending a lot of time on it because that report is your opportunity to get promoted.

Luckily, Michael had kept out of your way and let you focus on your work until now. He missed you so much and you were too busy to worry about him. Sitting on the couch with the end of your pen in between your teeth and your face scrunched up in thought, Michael plops beside you making your laptop wobble on your lap. You glanced sideways at him and he gave you a cheeky smile.

You rolled your eyes going back to the computer screen. You typed another sentence, and suddenly you've got the next part all figured out. You typed eagerly wanting to quickly end the paragraph and be done with it.

Michael's arm suddenly wrapped your shoulder and you jerked your head around to face him.

"Not now Michael, please." You groaned and turn back to the laptop screen.

"But babygirl, I missed you...I wanna cuddle." He whined, scooting closer.

"Michael......no." You trailed pushing his figure away from you gently.

He just came back bolder, burying his face in the crook of your neck, kissing softly just wanting some 'alone' time with you. With that, you quickly typed the last sentence, save and send to your boss as well as printing it out and then putting it in a folder to keep it away from being destroyed.

You walked back into the living room to find him cuddling a pillow. You giggled, and sat on his lap with your arms around his neck and you kissed his cheek.

"Hey..." You smiled sweetly.

"Oh so now you want me huh?" He asked sarcastically and you just nod sheepishly.

He grinned, wrapping his arms around your waist and held you tightly to his chest.

"Good..." He mumbled as he hug you, not wanting to let you go.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Short and sweet. Haha.

This was originally written by @5LittleDirectionsLou and I found it very cute so I kind of improvised it to fit Michael in. Hihi ^^

Vote, Comment and Share!

Love,miera