11 He's Reading And You Distract Him

Imagine 11 : He's reading and you distract him

"Baby....?" You sang cheerfully as you popped your head inside of Michael's favourite spot, his mini library in Neverland. He love to be there whenever he has the free time to do some reading. Well, he has this thing going on with books and stuff and that's what makes him who he is. A very knowledgeable man.

He was kind of surprised when he saw you there because you're not like him. You hate reading or for Michael, he called it 'lazy'. You didn't really mind cause it's true. You prefer people telling you what's in the book instead of reading it by yourself and luckily, you have Michael as your 'story-teller'. He would go on and on telling stories or facts of what he have read. You really love those moments because of the way he tells the stories with his sweet voice and everything. It's way better than reading it yourself.

"Oh hey darlin'. What do you want?" He smiled at you then looked back to his book. 'He looks really sexy with those reading glasses on' you thought to yourself as you bit your lower lip. After a few wild imaginations, you noticed he was staring at you, raising his eyebrows.

"What? I'm not allowed here now?" You questioned, playfully.

He chuckled. "Oh come on baby, we both know you hate books. You only come in here when you need something."

"Correction sir, I hate to read them. I don't hate them." You defended as you made your way to sit across of him after closing the door behind you.

"It's the same thing." He mumbled as he continued reading.

You just sat there, looking at him doing his thing. He looked as though he was in the book and not there with you. You were kind of annoyed for being ignored so you got up and sit right next to him to get some attention.

"What chu doin'?" You asked softly as you scooted nearer to him, trying hard to keep it cool.

"Well I'm riding a bike, baby." He smiled sarcastically.

"Oh yeah? Can I ride you?"

He looked at you as if he saw a ghost or something.

"I mean, can I ride with you." You smiled awkwardly to hide your embarrassment.

He giggled as he shook his head lightly. "You're acting weird, Y/N." He said as he moved his attention back to his book, ignoring you again.

You sighed softly so that he won't notice. But you were not giving up.

You casually placed your hand on his thigh and started to draw random stuff with your fingers as though you didn't mean anything. But he knew exactly what you were doing.

"Baby, I'm reading." He said, not leaving his book.

"I know. I didn't do anything. Keep on reading." You muttered innocently but your hand kept on moving slowly up and down his thigh for a few moments. You glared at him to see his reaction, but he didn't seem to buy it.

So you got up and stood behind the couch that he was sitting on. You then started to massage both of his shoulders. "You must be tired, huh? Here I'll help you make it go away." You said as you worked the magic with your fingers.

"Y/N....." He sighed, a little annoyed. You could feel his muscles tense up as you touched him but then, after a few moments he started to relax.

"It's okay, babe. Don't bother me. Just keep reading." You whispered as you wrapped your arms around his torso from his back then started to kiss his shoulder.

"How can I read when you're doing what you're doing?" he said, still looking at the book trying to look as though he was really reading but you knew he was not.

"Just read, Michael." You said sensually as you started to move your kiss towards his neck. He didn't want to show it, but you knew he was enjoying that moment because you caught him let out a small moan that he tried to hold in. You smiled, knowing that you've won. You immediately pulled away and got up to make your way out of the room.

He was kind of irritated that you suddenly stopped. "Hey....where do you think you're going?" He asked while taking his glasses off and put it on the table together with his book.

"I thought you didn't want me here." You shrugged, playfully.

"Oh yeah? After what you did?" He showed you the bulge that's growing in his pants with his head.

You widen your eyes at what you saw on him. You were really surprise that the little stuff you did can effect him that much. You bit your lip. "Then what you want me to do with it?" You smirked.

"Fix it." He said as he got up from the couch.

"Why should I?" You said with a sexy expression just to tease him.

"Cause you're the one who woke him up. Now mike jr won't go back to sleep before he got what he wants." He smirked as he moved slowly towards you.

You slowly backed out of the room as he got closer. "Well, what does it want Michael...?" You asked innocently, still moving backward.

"Oh you know what it want, baby." He said with his deep voice. "You know exactly what it want." He smirked, turning you on like crazy. And with that, you quickly made your way towards the bedroom as he chased you from behind, eagerly to give you some loving you need.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Whewww that was something.....

I know, you guys probably hate me by now cause I always let it hang. haha but I had to. We'll get to that later yeah? ;)

Vote + Comment :D

Love,miera