Chapter 19

Malaysia was enjoying her massage, when she remembered she never text Kali. She reached for her phone so she could do so.

"Hey boo, you okay?" The text read.

When Kali recieved it, she was on the phone wit Alexis' older sister.

*Ding.. Ding*

The phone rang in her ear, she ignored it, and continued to talk.

"So he has no one else he hang with, no family, nothing, " Kali questioned the older sister.

"Nope the only people he had was Mac and his friends, since half of them gone now, he only has those other two dudes, he got his own house on 92nd street. It's like a blueish color, think it was his grandma's house, but she died a few years back," the older sister replied.

"Alright thanks for this, imma bless you come fuck with me," Kali said before she hung up the phone.

When she pulled the phone from her face to end the call, she seen the text from Malaysia. As she read it silently, a boyish grin rose on her face.

She quickly replied back, "hey baby girl, I'm fine just a little tired stay up for me tonight, imma need to hear your voice."

When Malaysia recieved the text she was laying down relaxing, of course it made her smile.

"OK boo I'll be up just call me, I'll put the phone on loud."

For the rest of the day Kali and Malaysia text each other on and off, until it was time for Kali to handle business.

She was laying on the couch when Jay-Jay walked in the living room, ready to handle what ever they had coming their way.

"Whats up fam, what you hear," Jay-Jay asked.

"He got a house on 92nd street, and it's only him and those other two dudes, no family and no more friends," Kali replied back.

Jay-Jay began to rub her hands together while she was thinking.

"Okay okay, I need that lick done tonight,"

"You know we can handle that," Kali replied back as she began to call the rest of the crew.

As darkness began to fall, everyone started to show up to the spot, ready to handle the business in honor of Shy.

There was little talking as they prepared everything they would need. They even took extra caution and loaded up more ammo just incase some crazy shit went down.

As 10:30 pm hit, they hopped in two trucks and headed towards 92nd street.

"It's a blue house," Kali said to Johnny, who was driving.

When they spotted the house, they pulled up to it and parked one truck in front of the house, and the other across the street.

As they all prepared, putting on bullet proof vest and everything else, Kali and Don checked out the house. They walked around checking to see if they could see who was all in the house.

From what they could see it was just the three guys in the house, and since there wasn't an upstairs they didn't have to worry about any surprises.

Just like they did last time at Mac's spot, they busted down the door and took the guys by surprise.

"Get the fuck on your knees, and I swear to god if you move I'm putting one into your dome," Cat yelled as they rushed in.

The guys got on their knees and sat there in shock.

Jay-Jay and Kali searched the rest of the house, finding small sacks of weed and some money. They quickly recovered it, then went back to the living room area.

"Bruh fuck tryna talk to them honestly," Jay-Jay said while taking off her mask.

The three sat there in even more shock to know a female was behind this.

"What the fuck your dyke ass want bitch," Peanut spat at her.

Jay-Jay raised her gun to his temple, "you shot my sister bitch," then pulled the trigger.

His lifeless body fell to the ground.

Eric and Don shot the other two guys shortly after Peanut's body fell.

"Yall know the drill, get to cleaning," Kali said as they lifted the bodies to the backyard.

The routine was fairly simple, and consisted of the same things as last time.

Once they finished, they double checked to make sure everything was spotless, then left.

For the ride back, everyone was silent until Jay-Jay broke it.

"Thank yall for doing this, tomorrow we gotta be up at the hospital around 8:30 visiting hours start at 8."

"You know we gone ride for Shy no matter what," Johnny said.

Kali was in the front seat being quiet, but she was smiling because she had started to text Malaysia again.

"I'm on my way home now, and as soon as I take a shower, I'm gunna call you baby girl,"
"Okay boo, I'll be waiting," Malaysia replied.

For the rest of the night, it was pretty boring, when they got home, mostly everyone decided to leave and head home. Don and Cat were the only two that decided to spend a night since it was really late.

Once Kali got in the shower, she immediately called Malaysia and they spent the rest of the night on the phone. They even fell asleep together on the phone.

*
The next morning when Malaysia woke up, she immediately started to type up her paper work for her job. She noticed Kali was still on the phone and when she lifted it to her ear, she heard Kali's soft snore, so she gently placed the phone on speaker and sat it down.

She continued to do her work until she heard a loud knock on the door.
'Who the fuck is this knocking on my door like that this early,' she thought to herself as she went to the door.
"Who is it," she yelled. No one answered after she waited for an answer.
When she looked through the peep hole, it was black, she immediately thought it was Arianna, since she always puts her finger over the peep hole. When she opened the door, she was shocked to see it was Tyree.
She looked weird to Malaysia, her eyes were blood-shot red, and she reeked of alcohol.

"What the fuck do you want Tyree," Malaysia spat at her.
"You bitch," Tyree yelled and rushed into the apartment while grabbing Malaysia by her hair.