Chapter 11

After fixing a small breakfast for her and Arianna, Malaysia got a phone call from Kali.

"Good morning baby girl," Kali's voice rang in her ear.

"Hey boo, whats up?"

"Nothing really you have a good night?"

"Yeah, Ari took me to Bennie's and then we went to the reopening of Allure," Malaysia said, completely neglecting to tell her that she had sex with Arianna.

"Thats whats up, well I just called to tell you that you might not hear from me for a few days, some shit went down last night and I know imma have to handle it, so I'll mostly be texting you okay?" Kali's voice began to crack.

"Yeah, that's fine, but is everything okay boo?"

"Yeah, everything is fine, it's just something I have to handle okay, but I have to go I'll talk to you later, be looking for a text from me later on tonight,"

"Alrite, but girl I ain't your girlfriend remember that, so you don't have to tell me everything you doing," Malaysia said in a playful voice.

"Your not my girl yet," Kali said in a low tone, "But alrite I gotta go, talk to you later."

"I heard that, but alrite I'l talk to you later," Malaysia said before they got off the phone.

Arianna walked into the kitchen shortly after she hung up the phone and sat at the table to start eating breakfast.

"You must don't have to go to work today?" She said asking Malaysia.

"Naw, I just have to turn in my paper work to Mr. Bates and get my case guideline approved. Then I'm done for today, my case is tomorrow though," Malaysia said nervously.

"You know you got it, so stop acting nervous, I have to go though, have a make-up appointment in the suburbs, I'll see you later, thanks for breakfast though," Arianna said rushing to grab her things and headed out the door.

Malaysia decided today that since she didn't have any official meetings with Mr. Bates and didn't have to stay in the office long, she would throw on a casual outfit. She followed her normal morning routine and got dressed. She wore black leggings, with an all white sheer shirt and some black wedge heels and carried her black Louis Vuitton purse Kali bought her.

While she headed to the office to finish up her work for her case, Kali was back home in deep shit.

"Bruh I can't believe that nigga Mac shot at us, how the fuck they know about the new spot up here," Shy asked, starring at her sister and cousin.

"Shit I don't know but I know one thing, its over from here, fuck trying to make a deal with him and fuck not tryna spill no blood that shit could of fucked up the whole operation up here," Kali said heated.

"I agree, so whats our next move, cuz you know Johnny and his lil crew ready to handle whatever," Jay-Jay budded in and said.

"Well look, Imma send Jacky and her group of friends to that club he always be at, and have her you know work her magic, then we get all the intel and make our move, cuz I'm not losing nobody else over no dumb shit we needa go about this the smart way," Kali said with confidence, "Hold on I'm bout to call right now."

Kali got on her phone and called Jacky.

Jacky was this bad ass bitch, from Kali's old hood. She was Puerto Rican and black, with long curly brown hair. She was pretty skinny, but her beauty made up for her lack of curves. And the thing that made her the most wanted bitch in the city, was that she had that sexy ass Puerto Rican accent.

"Aye girl what you doing," Kali said when she answered the phone.

"Nothing just doing chacha's hair," Jacky said back, "You in town?"

"Yeah I am but look I need you to do me a favor,"

"Whats up?"

"You know that new nigga Mac, everybody keep talking about? He be at that club on 4th street and Fort Apache?"

"Yeah, he a baller I heard, my girl Stacy use to fuck with him until he put his hands upside her head," Jacky replied.

"Cool, you know who I'm talking bout, well I need you and your girls to get on his good side and get me some information on his ass so I can take him out."

"I got you, but I hope you kind of ready to begin this cuz I heard the club is having a big ass party tomorrow night and I know he gunna be there."

"Good shit Jacky, go head and get your girls and go tomorrow, make sure yall looking bad enough to turn some heads,"

"Bitch please I always look good," she said back jokingly but then her tone changed, "What do I get in return for this."

"You know I pay well when you helping me out," Kali said back with a serious tone.

"I don't want your money,"Jacky said back with a sexy voice. She always had a crush on Kali, and although she wasn't a lesbian or bisexual, she always wanted to see what the girls around the city was talking about, when they said Kali got the best tongue action ever.

"Jacky get on with that shit, I'll pay you and your girls a G each, now imma hit you up tomorrow and thanks," Kali said before hanging up.

Although Jacky was fine and the sexiest girl in her neighborhood, that bitch was crazy and everyone knew it. I guess what they say about the hispanic females is true, they ain't got good sense. But she was loyal and with it, so thats why Kali fucked with her.

"Ight, Jacky gone do her thang on Mac tomorrow night at some party," Kali said.

"Cool, then all we have to do is sit back and be patient, I know how she get down," Shy said as she laid back.

Kali laid back and started to think about Malaysia and how much she was starting to like her, right before she fell asleep.

Malaysia was just heading back home from the office when she ran into Tyree at the red light. 'Oh shit I hope she don't look over here,' Malaysia thought to her self as she sat there. Of course Tyree did look over and see her, she then tried to flag her down; but as soon as the light turned green she sped off.

When she finally made it home, she decided to run herself a warm bath so she could relax for the night. When she was finally naked, she hopped into the tub and laid back. She slowly fell asleep as she thought about Kali. Her dreams were strange and random; she dreamt that someone died and right before that, they were getting shot at. She quickly woke up because she was confused as to why she would have a dream like that. She shook it off then decided to get out the tub and get in he bed.

Her relaxation was interrupted when someone knocked on the door. She was hesitant to open it, because she knew it wasn't her bestfriend because she had a key, and no one else would come over this late. When she got up to look at who was at the door she was in total shock. Tyree was standing there; instead of asking who it was she decided to be quiet.

"I know you in there bitch answer the door," Tyree exclaimed.

Malaysia stayed quiet and thought to herself, 'What the fuck is her problem.'

"I know you hear me, but let me tell you this. You need to stop talking to that bitch, I don't like her, and she's not good for you so leave her alone!" Tyree began to bang on the door even harder. "Bitch you know you hear me."

Malaysia sat there quietly, and stared at her through the peep hole. Tyree looked different, she thought to herself, her eyes were bloodshot red and very low. She also looked very tired and worn out.

"Look, I know you hear me! But leave that bitch alone or imma kill you and her," Tyree said as she walked off.

Malaysia was so lost as to where that was coming from and why the fuck did Tyree show up to her house that late. But instead of letting what she said get to her, she decided to go to sleep and deal with it tomorrow.