Chapter 5

Kali and Malaysia pulled up to a huge house in the suburbs right outside of the city.

"Damn! This can't be your house Kali, Oh my god its beautiful!" Exclaimed Malaysia as she got out the car.

Kali walked in the door and held it open for Malaysia, "Baby girl its in my name, now make yourself comfortable in the living room, imma go get comfortable and put my bags upstairs."

Malaysia quickly walked into the living room and when she got in there she was amazed. The living room was huge and the kitchen connecting it to the rest of the house was just as big. Of course Kali was a bachelor so it looked just like a single studs home. But yet it was very sophisticated.

Malaysia sat anxiously waiting for Kali to come back down stairs so she could give her a tour.

When Kali finally surfaced back down stairs she had on basketball shorts and just a sports bra. 'Mm mm mm she just knows she sexy,' Malaysia whispered to her self, so she thought.

"Thank you." laughed Kali. "Now come on imma give you a tour of the house."

Embarrassed, she followed to begin the tour.

"This is the kitchen, I love to eat so this is the place I usually be in."

"You cook?" Asked Malaysia.

"Yea I do a lil sum'n sum'n." Kali replied while placing her hand in Malaysia's and walking her into the living room.

"You've been in here, this is the living room slash theater room, when you walk down this hall it takes you to the two guest rooms and bathrooms." Kali led Malaysia up three steps into the game room.

"This is my game room, we got the pool table, basketball shooting game, and then a tv for the PS4 and Xbox. Then the other side is just the garage door and the washing room." Kali then led Malaysia up the stairs to the second level of the house.

"Well too your right is two more guest rooms, a bathroom and the computer room." Kali explained, "But right here this is where all the magic happens." She stood at a room with two big grand glass doors. When she opened them, Malaysia was standing in front of the perfect bedroom.

The room was a very classy white and black. A huge king size bed laid centered on the wall with white covers and black and white throw pillows. A 72" flat screen laid upon the wall across from the bed. And a fire place laid on the far right side of the room. Kali walked Malaysia in and helped her down the two stairs which led them to the small living room area. Another flat screen was placed on the wall and a small modern sofa rested facing it. On the right side was a door which led to Kali's huge walk in closet and on the left a door led to her bathroom.

"This is like something you see in a movie." Exclaimed Malaysia while viewing the room.

Kali smiled and brought Malaysia into the bathroom, she was amazed by the jacuzzi tub, steam shower, double sinks, and huge mirrors.

"It gets a little lonely at times but it's home. " Kali walked out the bathroom, leaving Malaysia there. "I didn't really have much planned after the mall, I was just gunna watch movies and lay up with you till you ready to go home. "

"That's perfect Kali, I couldn't ask for more," Replied Malaysia.

Then the two laid down in the bed and watched Netflix for the rest of the night. Kali watched Malaysia sleep on her chest and once midnight hit, she woke her up so she could take her home.

"Thanks for everything I really enjoyed today," Malaysia said while they drove down the road.

"No need to thank me, I loved every minute of it, maybe we can do it more often," Kali replied while blushing.

"I'd love to, I see your not crazy, so I think I'll stick around," Malaysia joked back.

For the rest of the car ride back, they talked about their day out and Kali's house, and decided they would have another date alone later during the week.

When they finally approached Malaysia' s house, Kali jumped out the car and opened the door for her date. Once out the car, Kali placed a romantic kiss on Malaysia's forehead and gave her a long passionate hug. "See you later baby girl." Malaysia turned and waved then headed up to her apartment.

"She is so perfect," Malaysia said out loud as she walked inside.

After taking off her clothes, Malaysia wondered how her best friend's night ended and decided to call her in the morning.

She then picked up her phone and realized Tyree had sent her a text and it read, 'I seen u with Dat new stud in town at the mall, I hope that's not the girl Dat got u trippin on me.'

Malaysia laughed loudly and said "bitch please."

She then drifted off to sleep.