Chapter 24

When the sun began to peak through the blinds, Kali and Jay-Jay were still laid out on the couch.
"Look at these niggas," Arianna said while laughing.
"Right," Malaysia said back laughing along, "Oohh get the bucket under the sink and fill it with water!"
They both quietly snuck around the kitchen filling the bucket with water and putting ice cubes in it.
While they were busy getting their prank together, they didnt't realize that the two studs woke up and heard them putting together their scheme.
Planning to teach them a lesson, Kali and Jay-Jay got the two cups they were drinking out of last night, filled them up in the bathroom, and waited for them to go over to the couches. As they made their way over to the couches, they were surprised to see that they weren't there.

"What the fuck," Malaysia whispered to Arianna.
"Thought yall was going to just wet us and we wasn't gone fight back," Jay-Jay said from behind the two girls.
Before they could prepare themselves to turn around, the two studs threw their cups of water on them and ran away.

"Oh my god!" Exclaimed the two girls. They were now standing their soaked in water.
Kali and Jay-Jay laughed, watching them stand there in disbelief.

Malaysia took off after Kali, who ran towards her bedroom and jumped on the bed.

"My bad baby girl, we couldn't resist especially since yall was plotting against us while we was sleep," Kali exclaimed as she fell on the bed and Malaysia jumped on top of her.

"I see I can't be sneaky with you," she said while smiling and sitting on top of Kali's waist.

"Naw little mama you can't, I hear and see..."
Before Kali could finish her sentence, Malaysia planted the most passionate kiss upon her lips. As she pulled her lips away she whispered, "Thank you for last night I needed to feel secure, and you made all my worries go away,"

"Shit if I get kisses like that, I need to do that more often," Kali jokingly said back.

"Girl shut up," Malaysia replied while hitting her and laying next to her. "I wanna go somewhere or do something today," she continued on to say.

"Well what you want to do baby girl, just say the word."

"Lets go to the carnival thats down town," Malaysia said back excitingly.
Kali stared at her, confused as to why out of everything in the city to do she chooses the carnival. But Kali could tell she really wanted to go, so she agreed. "Alright get up and get dressed, I'll wait for you to take a shower and I'll hop in next."

Malaysia stared into Kali's eyes and asked, "well if you have your clothes to go, why do you have to wait to get in the shower?" She sat up on the bed and began to remove her clothes.

Kali grew excited and rushed to the living room to get her bag. She was not even concerned that she walked in on Jay-Jay and Arianna having sex.

"I see yall doing yall, but we about to head to the carnival, get yall ass up and go get in the shower," Kali said while winking at Jay-Jay. They shook hands and Kali ran back to the bedroom and locked the door.

Malaysia was already in the shower, and had the music on. Kali got undressed and got into the shower, she immediately wrapped her hands around Malaysia's waist and pulled her body close.
Malaysia turned around to look into Kali's eyes but was stopped when she seen how amazing her body was. Underneath those clothes, Kali had a great body. She had thick thighs, a fat ass and a sexy six pack, which formed her waist line perfectly; she also had sexy v-cuts, and the tattoos on her waist line made them even more appealing to look at.
"Damn Kali," she said while biting her bottom lip.
Without any warning Kali threw Malaysia onto the wall of the shower and slide her fingers inside her pussy. Malaysia let out a loud moan and positioned her legs so she could fell every bit of Kali's pleasure. She began to slide her fingers in and out faster and faster as she pulled Malaysia's head back by her hair. Kali loved the faces Malaysia made while she pleased her. Her eyes always rolled in the back of her head and she would bite down hard on her bottom lip. That shit turned Kali on to the max, so she began to bite and suck on her neck.