Chapter 27

A few months passed by and everything seemed to be going great.

Shy was recovering fast in the hospital, Kali and Jay-Jay were working hard and everything was going smooth, and Malaysia and Arianna were both doing great also.

Although everything was going great, Kali and Malaysia's relationship was being tested greatly.

"I just don't know Ari, I'm hoping everything is okay, when we at home she be all in her phone and don't really pay attention to me," Malaysia said to her Best friend, as the two sat at the restaurant table.

"Hmm, have you checked her phone," she questioned.

"Hell no, why would I do that," Malaysia spat back, "wait should I," she continued to question.

"Yeah bitch if she stay on her phone, then check it and see what's up, shit you can tell about someone whole life now if you check they phone," Arianna said back.

The two sat at the table in silence for awhile, as they ate their food.

"I trust her, so I'm not going to do that, maybe it's just stress from work and stuff," Malaysia began to reason with her beautiful Best friend.

"Please, girl she work at a post office as a driver, nothing is stressful about that," Arianna said back laughing; "shit you better check her phone, I checked Jay's and seen she started talking to some bitch, she got pictures and all."

"Oh my god really," Malaysia said back with a concerned tone.

"Yes girl, but I'm not worried about it, I've been thinking about this whole triangle thing, it may be good if she finds someone else," Arianna said while staring at her plate.

"I really been spending a lot of time with Shy; and me and Jay don't even really sleep in the same bed anymore, she just changed and I guess I don't mind it because I want Shy," Arianna concluded spilling out her emotions.

"Yeah I could see y'all not clicking anymore, but how is Shy anyways," Malaysia tried to change the subject.

"Well she is good, crazy as hell still, she's up eating and walking like normal now, they just been running tests and making sure everything is good," Arianna said back.

The two Best Friends enjoyed their meal, and did a little shopping before Arianna had to leave for a makeup session in the suburbs.

When Malaysia made it to her apartment, of course Kali wasn't there. After laying on the bed, she noticed a note on the dresser.

It read: 'Hey baby girl, I get off at 9:30, hopefully you make it home before me, I want to spend all night with you in my arms. I love you, see you when I get off.'

All Malaysia could do was smile, she looked at the clock which read 8:03 PM. She decided to shower and get ready for her night with Kali.

Kali was at work, also thinking of her night with her baby girl. Lately she had been neglecting Malaysia, which is something she never meant to do.

She messed up though, and she planned to get back on track in her relationship. A few weeks ago, she met a beautiful woman at the mall. Her name was Nicki. They exchanged numbers and she invited her over for dinner. Nothing happened really, but they did kiss and Kali fingered her.

Kali felt horrible about it, she even told the girl about her relationship with Malaysia. She knew everything they did was a mistake, so she decided to just stick to texting Nicki instead of physically seeing her.

She figured what Malaysia didn't know, wouldn't hurt her so she didn't tell her.

When Kali got off work, she stopped by a flower shop on her way home. Malaysia loved daisies, so that's exactly what Kali bought. Along with a huge teddy bear she thought looked like her.