Chapter 16

As they drove to the club, Kali still thought about the way her mom acted. Although she could barely think straight because she was so high, she was still hurt by her actions.

That quickly changed when they pulled up to the club, and she saw all the beautiful ladies waiting in line to get in.

"Oowweee nigga I'm getting me one of these bitches tonight, " someone shouted from the back seat, Kali wasn't sure which one of her friends said it.

They valet parked the car, and the others did the same, then headed to the front of the line.

Kali and her cousins engaged in other business besides selling drugs. The owner of the club's son had got into some deep shit and had people after him; he paid Kali to pay a visit to who was after his son and settle the problem by paying them off.

But of course Shy ended up shooting and killing everyone in the meeting, then taking the money as a reward for their trouble.

Being that they helped the owner (Slick), they always got in free at his clubs, this was only one of the five he owned in town and shortly outside the city.

"Hey yall, ladies drink free and shots of top shelf vodkas are only $4," the doorman said while opening the red ropes for Kali and her crew.

The music was loud, the lights were flashing, and it was packed as hell, despite the already long line outside. As they walked through the crowd, they walked passed the V.I.P, where Slick was sitting.

"Get that girl right there," he directed his security guard to get Kali.

Before she could turn around, she already had an attitude thinking it was someone trying to talk to her.

But when she turned around she was surprised to see one of Slick's body guards. He ushered her and the rest of her crew, who didn't get lost in the crowd, over to the section where Slick was.

"Whats up my niggas, when yall get back in town," Slick questioned as he shook hands with everyone, but directed his attention to Kali, Shy, and Jay-Jay.

"What up bruh," Shy said while focusing on the sexy ass ladies he had sitting around him.

"We been back for awhile, figured we come turn up with my og," Kali said as she playfully patted Slick on the back.

"You know what's mines is yours, so bottles on me, and yall can have a second floor V.I.P section, unless yall want a floor section,"

"A floor section, so we can be by all the ladies," Jay-Jay budded in, "I'm Tryna get some head tonight a nigga need it."

Everyone laughed and then Slick had his security guard escort them to a V.I.P section near the front stage.

"One of the girls will come by and order yur drinks, just tell her yall friends of Slick and she gone take care of yall," the guard said while yelling over the music.

Cat nodded her head and signaled she heard him, cause everyone else started jigging and dancing.

When the waitress finally came to the table, Michael, Eric, Malcolm, Johnny, and Chico did not hesitate one minute and all ordered their own bottles. All the studs drank the same thing so they ordered three bottles of Silver Patron. While the boys ordered, UV, Hennessey Black, Ciroc, Brandy, and E&J.

As they waited on the bottles, they lit another blunt and began to pass it around, as another one was being rolled up by Chico. They all smoked and moved with the music, when their bottles appeared. Six gorgeous females were carrying the bottles with sparkles lit on top of them. When they sat the bottles down, one of them caught Malcolm's attention and he quickly began to talk to her.