Chapter 12

When Kali woke up she immediately grabbed her phone and went to text Malaysia.

"Goodmornin babi gurl, I hope you slept good, call me when you wake up or when you get out of court," she then finished the text up with a smiley face.

Little did she know Malaysia had been in court since six in the morning and it was now eleven. She figured she would get up and start her day and just wait till she texted back or called. When she went to walk to the kitchen she was greeted by all her boys from her hood and her cousins.

"Damn you slept long, we been here since eight nigga, making moves," Michael said. He was Kali's main man and ran most of her operation in town now. They been cool since they met their sophomore year in high school and shit the rest is history, they been getting money together ever since.

"I had a long day yesterday folks, I been stressing over this Mac shit, that nigga really grew some balls," Kali said back.

"What the fuck happened with that shit anyways Kal," Michael said while sitting up to hear better.

"When we had left the airport Shy had pointed out that someone was following us, but we ain't think nothing of it cuz they disappeared for awhile, and we just headed here. And shit you know this a new spot so I ain't think no shit like that would happen. Everything was cool until we put our shit in the house and came back outside, a truck pulled up and start dumping on us, like that shit was crazy. But you know we was all strapped so we was blastin' back, it just took us by surprise. Then a damn bullet grazed Shy leg, nothing big really happened to any of us we was cool when it was over," Kali said shaking her head.
"Damn, yeah we gotta get them nigga's back, he got shit fucked up, but its all good he got something coming for him," Eric said. He was another one of the many Mexican's Kali hung out with; they met around the time Kali and Michael became cool.
For the next few hours Kali, her cousins, and the rest of the crew that was there, sat around making calls and making sure they had everything in order.
Kali sat there just thinking about everything that was going on and as she began to drift into deep thought her phone rang, it was Malaysia.
"Hey baby girl," Kali said happily as soon as she answered.
"Hey love, what you doing?"
"Nothing just chilling, how was court?"
"Ugh, I've been here since six this morning and I won't be out of here till around nine or later, they got us on recess at the moment. I just grabbed me some food and while I had time, I decided to call you," Malaysia said as she smiled.
"Aww don't I feel special,"
"Whatever girl, how are you?"
"You know I'm good, but I'm happy you called, I needed to hear your voice, got some crazy shit to handle today," Kali's voice began to crack as she thought about the Mac situation. She quickly changed the subject, "you miss me yet,"
"Of course I miss you punk self, but is everything okay Kali," Malaysia asked sounding concerned.
"Yeah baby girl everything is good, just got to handle a few things then I'll be back at your gay ass apartment,"
"Umm no ma'am excuse me my apartment is not gay, its fabulous," Malaysia exclaimed!
"Now that was gay baby girl," Kali said laughing hard, "but when you have to go back into court girl?"
"Well I have to go in a few," before Malaysia could finish her sentence, Kali cut her off, "Jacky's calling me baby girl I gotta go." Before she could ask who was Jacky, Kali hung up.
'Who the fuck is Jacky,' Malaysia thought to herself as she walked back into the court room.
"Hey sexy, what you doing," Jacky's voice rang through the phone.
"Nothing just chilling and waiting for tonight, you and your girls ready?"
"We stay ready, but I have something to run by you,"
"Whats up," Kali asked anxiously.
"Well we went to the mall earlier and we seen Mac. Of course me and my bitches was looking bad as fuck so him and his boys were tryna holla at us. I gave him some play and my girls talked to his bros. When all that shit ended he invited us to the party and to sit in V.I.P with him, we agreed and he wants us to meet him there. So, I figured me and my girls drink and smoke a lil' something with them then go back to their house," Kali cut Jacky off before she could finish talking.
"Thats good, how many of them were there," Kali asked still sounding anxious.
"Bitch don't cut me off, now like I was saying, we can go back to their house and Imma just give yall the direct address; and there was six of them including Mac," Jacky said.
"Iight cool, we can handle everything after that, but thanks Jacky I owe you big time for this,"
"Hell yeah you do, but Kali I just have one thing I need you to do," Jacky switched to her serious voice.
"Whats up,"
"Can you just make sure before yall run up in the spot, me and my girls are gone, I mean we don't want to get caught in the middle of no shooting,"
"Of course girl, you know imma keep you and your girls safe," Kali said reassuring Jacky she'd be just fine.
"Thank you boo, well we about to start getting dressed, doors open at 9, just be looking for a text from me around ten or ten thirty," Jacky said before hanging up.
Kali sat her phone down and walked into the TV room, where everyone was.
"Jacky ended up seeing Mac at the mall earlier, and he invited her and her girls to sit in V.I.P with him," Kali said addressing the whole room.
"Cool shit, so when should I get everyone over here," Michael said back.
"She said to be looking for a text from her no later than ten thirty, so I figured we have everyone meet us here and we wait for her text. She said it was only six of them including Mac, we should just round up our lick crew from the old days," Kali said smiling and rubbing her hands together.
Before Kali, Shy, and Jay-Jay became big drug dealers, they use to do robberies and petty car thefts.
Small shit to make them money, and they needed a lot of it cuz they were ten strong.
Kali, Shy, Jay-Jay, Cat, and Don were the studs of the crew.
Michael, Eric, Malcolm, Johnny, and Chico were the guys of the crew.
Together, nobody fucked with them at all. Once they earned their reputations they made their way from small crimes to pushing weed and then up to pushing cocaine and heroin.
Michael smiled and pulled out his phone, "that's all you had to say."

A Complicated Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें