Chapter 25

Seven Months Later
*Cell phone ringing*
"Hello?" Kali answers her phone confused as to who would be contacting her at three in the morning. She moved Malaysia's hand from her chest and gently laid it down on the bed.
"Sorry to disturb you ma'am, this is Nurse Coleman at the hospital which your sister is at," a voice rang from the other side of the phone.
"Yes ma'am is everything okay," Kali questioned nervously, while walking out of her bedroom.
"Yes ma'am everything is great actually, your sister just opened her eyes and began to.."
Before the nurse could finish her sentence, Kali sat up with tears falling down her flushed cheeks.
"Oh my God," she exclaimed.
The nurse could hear the excitement and shock in her voice.
"We are currently running a few tests on her, but we wanted to inform you so you could come to visiting hours at 6 instead of 8. It says here in the nurses notes that you wanted to be contacted no matter what time something happened,"
"Yes ma'am I did give permission to be called at any time, thank you so much, will she be in the same room," Kali questioned excitingly.
"Yes she will," the nurse answered back before ending their conversation on the phone.
Kali got out the bed and fell to the floor in the hall with tears racing after each other down her red cheeks.
Malaysia rolled over to an empty bed, instead of getting mad she got up and headed to the kitchen. The last few months, she spent with Kali she understood that sometimes at night she would leave. She never really questioned it but she didn't feel the need to, she trusted Kali.
After putting on her slippers, she walked out into the hall to find Kali sitting on the floor crying.

"What's wrong baby you okay," Malaysia questioned nervously, as she sat and held Kali.
"Baby Shy woke up," Kali said before burying her head into Malaysia's chest.

She froze, she couldn't believe that after all this time she finally woke up. Tears began to flow from her eyes also, as she held Kali.

"Okay okay, baby let's get up and go to the bedroom," Malaysia said as the two stood up and walked back into the room.

"I have to call Jay she gonna flip," Kali said as she dialed Jay-Jay's number.

As the phone rang, Kali's tears steadily fell.

"Hello," Arianna answered Jay-Jay's phone in a sleepy voice.

"Arianna?"

"Yea, Jay-Jay left a while ago too get some rillos she must of forgot her phone," Arianna stated back, "everything okay?"

"Yea, but guess what, Shy woke up!" Kali said excitingly.

The phone fell silent.

"Are you serious, oh my God!"

"Yes the hospital just called, tell Jay when she get back we can go to the hospital at 6, meet us up there."

"Okay, I will tell her, and see y'all there," Arianna said back before hanging up the phone.

Arianna sat up in Jay-Jay's bed in disbelief. Her mind was racing, but her thoughts were quickly disrupted when she heard Jay-Jay pulling into the garage.

She then hopped out of the bed, and ran downstairs to greet her at the door.

"Baabbbyyyy," Arianna exclaimed when Jay-Jay opened the door.

"Damn baby I was gone less than 10 minutes, you miss me," Jay-Jay said back while looking at Arianna with a sexy smirk.

Arianna smiled back, and looked down, she completely forgot she was naked.

"No punk," she said back while pushing Jay-Jay.

"Baby Kali just called, Shy woke up!"

Jay-Jay's eyes began to fill with tears. After the first two months, she began to lose hope. This was just the news she needed.