Chapter 14

Malaysia woke up still thinking about the name Jacky, but decided to just leave it alone. She hopped out of bed, threw all of her clothes off her body, and walked around the house naked. Her chocolate skin glistened in the sunshine peaking through the window.

She immediately walked to the kitchen and began to fix herself breakfast. While cooking she noticed something strange laying on her couch, it kind of threw her off because it looked like a body under some covers.

'What the fuck I didn't hear anyone come in my house last night and Ari would of just got in my bed if she came over,' she thought to herself as she tip-toed over to the couch. When she finally built up enough courage to pull back the covers, Kaylen pulled them off his face himself and was startled.

"Bitch why the fuck are you standing over me," Kaylen quickly sat up and yelled. "And eww why are you naked, what the fuck are you doing with a knife bitch you gunna stab me?"

Malaysia was so scared she completely forgot she was naked and forgot she still had the knife in her hand from cooking.

"Kaylen what the fuck are you doing here and how you get in," Malaysia exclaimed still standing over him with the knife and naked.

"First off put some clothes on I don't wanna see your lil chocolate ass," Kaylen said throwing her his tshirt; which was huge on her when she put it on.

"I'm listening, now how did you get in here"

"Me and Ari been here since last night, when we got here you was knocked out girl and we had forgot you had that big case yesterday, so we just crashed up here for the night. Ari went to go get some breakfast and some clothes from her house," Kaylen explained.

Malaysia's heart stopped pounding finally and she was finally able to be happy he was there. Once he finished talking she jumped in his lap and gave him a huge hug and kiss.

"Yeesss bitch I was wondering when you was going to greet me like the queen I am," Kaylen said as he hugged and kissed Malaysia back.

They have been friends for many years, and met around the time Arianna and her became close. They were like the three musketeers in school, and always had each others back. Mostly, they all bonded because they were gay and faced the same bullshit at home and at school. Together they were an army and never took shit from anyone.

Kaylen had been gone for about five and a half months, because he was touring. He was a well known back up dancer and choreographer, and this time he went on tour with Beyonce.

Kaylen was a tall, slender, yet muscular Carmel toned man. He had light brown eyes and curly hair, he usually kept cut low in a s - curl style. He had an eyebrow piercing, lip ring and a tongue ring; which made him to die for. He was one of the most well known gay dudes in town.

"Look what I got for you boo," Kaylen said as he got up and went to his bag on the side of the couch. Malaysia was always excited for his gifts, because when he came back from tour he always had good stuff. He reached all the way in the bottom of his bag and pulled out a large plastic bag, and handed it to her.

When she opened it, she pulled out a mini tee that was white with 'Bee,' spelled out on the front. When she kept looking at the shirt, she noticed Beyonce signed it. Her heart instantly dropped to her ass, she fucking loves Beyonce. She went to hug him and he stopped her, "no no, it's more keep looking."

Malaysia anxiously and frantically dug in the bag again. She found a small honey yellow Michael Kors tote purse, with the matching wallet. She also found some more mini tee's in multiple colors, which said flawless.

"Omg kaykay I love you," Malaysia screamed as she jumped up and down. "Thank you so much!"

"You welcome bitch, you know I had to make sure my baby got her some stuff from tour," Kaylen said as he hugged her. Right when they finished hugging, Arianna came through the door with an over night bag and bags of groceries.

"Damn don't just stare, help me niggas," Arianna yelled as she struggled through the door. Malaysia and Kaylen got up and helped her put the stuff on the counter.

Once everything was on the counter, Arianna walked towards Malaysia to give her a hug, "congrats boo, I heard the case verdict on the radio today, they were saying all type of goods about you, I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you! Yeeesss, he got 15 to 25 years, with a minimum of 14 years that have to be served before the possibility of parol," Malaysia said back happily.

"Yeeesss bitch that's what I'm talking about, sending niggas to jail real quick," Kaylen said causing all of them to laugh hard.

Malaysia then stopped laughing and hit the both of them on their arms. "Next time yall pull that surprise shit on me imma stab the both of you, why yall ain't tell me you would be back."

"You know I woke up to this lil thot standing over me naked, with a knife in her hand," Kaylen said staring at Arianna. All she could do was stand there and laugh even harder.

"We sorry baby, we wanted to surprise you but his flight had got in late and I didn't know you would be that knocked out when we got here, so we just went to sleep in here," Arianna said laughing still.

The three began to fix breakfast, and once they ate they got dressed and decided to head to the mall and maybe even the club later on that night.

Back in her home town, Kali was just waking up. She looked at her phone and didn't see a text from Malaysia or even a missed call. 'Hmm, she must be busy or had to work,' she thought to herself. She then decided to text instead of waiting for her to hit her up.

"Hey baby gurl, I know you're probably busy but I just wanted u to know I was thinking about u, and that u are beautiful" confident that the text would make Malaysia smile she sent it, then went back to sleep.

When Malaysia recieved the text, she was sitting inside the mall, drinking a smoothie, and listening to Kaylen talk about touring. She opened the text and instantly began to smile.

"Umm no excuse me, who got you smiling like that, rudely interrupting me talking, " Kaylen exclaimed before grabbing the phone out of Malaysia's hand.

"Wait bitch give me my phone," Malaysia reached across the table to get grab her phone back.

"Nope, who is Kali? Owwee she got emojis next to her name. "

"That's Asia lil boo thang," Arianna laughed.

"Ooh, bitches got tea now and not spilling it huh," Kaylen looked at Malaysia with his stank look, then handed her back her phone.

Malaysia felt so bad for not telling him about Kali, but she wasn't gone let Arianna win this one.

"Well Ari had a threesome with two studs that are sisters!"

"Owwee everybody got tea huh! Get to telling bitches, nothing new to tell about touring, " Kaylen sat up straight and crossed his legs waiting for one of them to begin talking. Malaysia began first, explaining from the very first time she saw Kali. She explained how she was captured by her and really liked her. She even talked about her first time squirting. Just thinking about it made her wet. Of course then Arianna explained what happened between her, Shy and Jay-Jay, and even told Kaylen that she wanted to date them both.

"Oh lord, I leave for a few months and yall just become hoes," Kaylen exclaimed, as they got up to continue shopping.

They decided to skip going out and go back to Arianna's apartment and have a movie and pizza night. This was prefect for Malaysia, it got her mind off of Kali and Jacky. It made her happy about the three musketeers being back together.

But for Kali, her set of three (her, Shy, and Jay-Jay) was about to be shaken up and destroyed.