Chapter 9

Malaysia woke up to an annoying alarm on her phone. Since Kali didn't budge she decided to let her sleep while she got ready for court. She followed her normal morning routine and got dressed.

She wore a very elegant plum colored blouse, a long black pencil skirt, and matching shoes, she also carried her plum Coach brief case to complete her outfit.

To her surprise she finished getting dressed with a lot of time to spare so she cooked a nice breakfast for her and Kali; and since she still didn't get up, Malaysia decided to leave it in the microwave. She then wrote Kali a sweet note and left it on the table. Also she left her spare key next to the note. Once she did that it was time for her to head to the office.

When Malaysia arrived, her and Mr. Bates got into the company car then headed to court for their case. Meanwhile Kali was just waking up.

Kali opened her eyes and it was a little after 10 so she got up and headed to the kitchen to see what she could fix her self to eat. Surprisingly, she found a note from Malaysia on the table saying that she cooked her breakfast, it's in the microwave, the spare key is just in case she had to leave then come back, and she would be back home at 4:00 o'clock. All Kali could do was smile and eat the lovely meal Malaysia made for her. While she was eating she heard her phone ringing in the bedroom, she rushed to answer it.

"Kal where you at cuz?" Shy's voice poured out the receiver.

"I'm at Malaysia house right now, wassup"

"Shit nothing we just was checking on you, but whaaaattt you at Malaysia house huh?"

"Yeah bruh, but I got some shit to talk with yall about so meet me at the spot in about a hour?"

"Iight, one." Kali and Shy then hung up the phone.

She rushed to eat her food then proceeded to shower and get dressed. She took the spare key then headed to the spot to meet Jay-Jay and Shy.

Before she could walk inside, Malaysia called her.

"Hey sleepy head, " Malaysia's voice said once Kali answered.

"Hey what's up baby girl."

"Nothing much just sitting outside the court room and decided to call you,"

Kali began to smile.

"That's sweet boo, but I'm handling some business with Jay-Jay and Shy, I'll be back at your apartment before you get back okay?"

"Okay love, I'll see you then."

"Iight I'll see you then, and oh by the way thank you for the breakfast baby girl it was great."

"You're welcome," Malaysia said smiling uncontrollably, "talk to you later. "

Kali said bye as she hung up the phone.
"What up broz, you ready for this trip back," Jay-Jay asked as they all walked into the house they rented for emergencies.
"No not really, but shit we got to get this done," Kali said as they sat down at the table, "now what is this shit I hear about Mac tryna come and take some of our land?"
"I guess Mac forgot who he use to slang with and who the fuck we are, so I think we go down there take all his shit then blast him," Shy replied.
"Yeah and get his workers to work for us, or take them all out too," Jay-Jay added on.
"I mean yeah we can take that route, but I'm not tryna have no more blood on my hands I told yall that," Before Kali could finish Shy interrupted, "You don't have to Kal you know I got it."
They sat there for a moment staring at each other.
"Well when we get out there, lets try this first, see if he wanna get it on the sales but he gotta buy all his product from us and cut us a check, we"ll even give him some of our spots to run under us; but if he ain't with that we just kill him off and take his shit," Kali said with her mind already made up.
For the next hour or so, the three studs sat around the house and made calls to their workers back in their home town. Once 3:30 PM hit, Kali knew it was time to head back to Malaysia's house. They said their goodbye's and agreed they would pick her up from Malaysia's tomorrow so they could head to the airport.