Chapter 3

Malaysia was so shocked to see her there; but she shouldn't have been because every sexy gay turns up at Paradise.
But 'Why have I never seen her before?' She thought to herself.
Then over the loud music she heard Arianna say, "Bitch! That sexy ass stud has been staring at you and smiling! Shit you wanna get fucked so bad you better act like it." She turned to look back in the stud's direction to see her walking with her friends towards them.
"Oh shit, they're coming this way!" Exclaimed Arianna. Malaysia quickly took her last shot and pretended as if she wasn't aware the stud was approaching.
"Hey lil' mama remember me?" Said  Kali.
"Umm.. yea. Kalia? Right?" Malaysia said, trying to sound unsure, when she knew she remember that sexy ass girl's name.
"Yeah, that's it, but call me Kali, anyways though you looking good tonight."
All Malaysia could do is stand there and try not to blush.
Arianna stood in shock as the two began to converse; Malaysia still attempting to look uninterested.
Arianna then cleared her throat loudly and gave a puzzled look to Malaysia signaling her to introduce her.
"Shit, my bad girl, this is my bestfriend Arianna, Arianna meet Kali." Said Malaysia still trying not to blush.
"Nice to meet you, these are my cousins Jay-Jay and Shy." Replied Kali.
The four sat at the bar ordering shots and trying to have a conversation over the loud music.
As the music began to blast, Beyonce's Flawless came on. And if you knew Malaysia and Arianna, that was their shit.
Arianna pulled Malaysia towards the dance floor, and the three studs began to follow. Malaysia began to grind on her bestfriend, and feeling jealous, Kali moved in between the two as the other two studs grabbed Arianna.
For the rest of the night they danced, through both fast and slow songs. Their bodies all close and grinding, never taking a break.

When Kali finally caught a glimps of her watch, it was 2:30 AM, and the club closed at 3. Feeling a little tipsy, Kali decided to walk the girls to their car so they could head home.
"Are yall okay to drive home?" Asked Shy as they walked out the club.
"Yes we are fine, just sleepy." Arianna smiled and replied.
Kali pulled Malaysia off to the side and asked, "So when am I going to see you again?"
"Well, when ever you want to, I'm free usually, except during the week I work." Replied Malaysia.
"How about we do this, you give me your number and I'll be sure to make something happen. I guess you forgot I work to" Laughed Kali. Malaysia then put her number in Kali's phone.
Being the fast girl she is, Arianna gave her number to both Jay-Jay and Shy.
As the two got in the car, the studs stood there and waited for them to pull off.
As they did, Arianna exclaimed "Bitch! Why you didn't tell me you knew that girl!"
"I didn't know her, she delivered my shoes earlier this morning and thats how I kinda know her." Malaysia explained.
"Well shit she sexy as fuck, but her cousins are sexy too, I'm about to be a hoe and get it from the both of them." Arianna said with a straight face then bussed out laughing.
The car ride back home, was short since it was 3 in the morning, no one was really on the road.
When the two got in the house, they immediately got in the bed and cuddled, then drifted off to sleep.
When they finally woke up it was 1 in the afternoon. As soon as Malaysia opened her eyes her phone rang, it was Kali.
Her voice came over the receiver and said "Hey baby girl, I hope yall up, we gone be downstairs within the next hour or so we're going to lunch." Before Malaysia could even get a word out, Kali hung up and then she knew she was serious.
She yelled to Arianna, who was on the toilet, "We got a hour to get ready before they get here, they taking us to lunch!" The two hurried and began to get ready. They washed their faces, brushed their teeth, picked out their clothes, to save time they showered together, did their hair and then their make-up. As they added their final touches, Malaysia's phone rang signaling time was up.
When they stepped outside, their jaws dropped.
Malaysia wore skin tight high-waisted ripped shorts, with a pink and white blouse, some white stilettos and a pink Michael Kors tote bag. Arianna wore a tight short grey dress, with some some grey and white Jordan's, and a Coach doctors bag to match. Courtesy of her best friend's closet.
'Dressed to kill, and hopefully to get fucked' Malaysia thought to her self. As the two walked to the cars they realized they had all rode in different cars. Kali had her own car, and Jay-Jay and Shy were in a car.
Kali jumped out and went to open the door for Malaysia; Shy did the same for Arianna while Jay-Jay sat in the drivers side.
Once cozy in the cars, they sped off and headed to a nice restaurant downtown near Club Paradise, known as 'The Hot Spot.'