Chapter 4

"How'd you sleep?" Asked Kali.

"Pretty good, we woke up literally when you called and had to rush to get dressed." Malaysia said back.

"Looking that good I know you had to have taken longer than an hour, but shit I hope you ain't miss brushing your teeth or washing your ass" laughed Kali.

"Oh you got jokes already huh?" Malaysia asked back laughing.

"Naw, I'm just making sure you good, cuz I know all that beauty didn't just take a hour. But if it did I commend you cuz that mean you not one of them females that look different when all the extra stuff come off."

Kali looked over at Malaysia as they zoomed down the highway. Of course all she could do was smile and take what she said as a compliment.

"I have a question." Asked Malaysia.

"Ask away baby girl."

"Why are yall in separate cars? And are your two friends sisters?"

"Well see we not gone be with them the whole time on our day out so thats why the separate cars; and yes they are sisters, why you ask that?" Replied Kali.

"What you mean we not gone be together the whole time? I'm not leaving my girl with them, yall might be crazy. And that explains why they're in a car together." laughed Malaysia.

"One more question though."

Kali looked at Malaysia and told her to ask.

"This is a Range Rover, and on top of that a 2015 one, and I know the post office don't pay that well, I mean they pay good but not this good, what else you do?"

Kali's smile instantly grew bigger. "Look baby girl, don't worry about it k? If I like you then maybe we will discuss all of that then." Malaysia looked up in surprise.

"Like me, shit you picked me up and taking me out, don't that mean you like me? Or is it one of those type things were I gotta pay for myself?"

"Can you pay for yourself?" Kali snapped back.

"Umm, hell yeah I'm not broke." Yelled Malaysia. She felt herself getting a little irritated so she began to stare out the window at the side-view mirror, watching Jay-Jay's car trailing them.

"Calm down baby girl, I'm just playing, this is one thing you need to know about me upfront, if I ask you out you don't have to pay for anything. So today everything is on me and I mean everything." Kali revealed her deep dimples and stared at Malaysia. She quickly began to blush and forgot about being irritated with Kali.

Kali, Jay-Jay and Shy valet parked their cars then escorted their two dates inside the restaurant. The waiter sat them in a large booth in a secluded area in the back. Never being there before, Malaysia and Arianna looked amazed on how fancy the inside was for a small spot in the downtown area. They were especially surprised when the cheapest meal on the menu was $18.

When they sat at the table, Kali ordered shots and strawberry-mango margaritas for the whole table.

"You tryna get us drunk all ready?" Asked Arianna with a sexy smile.

"Naw we just like to drink, yall don't have to if you don't want lil mama we understand if you can't hang." Jay-Jay replied with a sarcastic tone.

"Umm no, we can hang." Said Malaysia as Arianna winked at her. They then took the 3 shots Kali ordered for them and threw them back as fast as they could, then high-fived each other across the table. The studs looked at each other and did the same.

Arianna and the two studs began to make small talk about their interests and life, as Kali looked Malaysia in her eyes then began talking.

"Why you keep looking at the menu like that?" Asked Kali.

"Cuz I don't know what I want, and I don't know if you really balling like you say you are."

"Baby girl, what I tell you, don't worry about the price just get it, what ever you want."

Malaysia looked a little surprised but followed what she said and ordered what she wanted.

When the waitress came back Arianna and her two dates ordered, then Kali and Malaysia.

Once, their food arrived, everyone began to eat and make small talk amongst the table.

From their small talking, Malaysia learned that Jay-Jay and Shy were actually real sisters and lived in the suburbs of the city. They were also workers for the post office. She also learned that Kali also lived in the suburbs but on a different side of their housing complex.

"Why am I just now seeing you guys, I almost know everyone in the city thats someone to know?" Asked Malaysia.

"Yeah, we've never heard of y'all or even seen y'all." Added Arianna.

"Well we all just moved here about 4 months ago." Explained Jay-Jay.

"So yall moved out here together? We get that you two are sisters." Explained Malaysia. "But where do you come in Kali?"

Kali smiled like usual and said, "They my cousins why not."

"Damn, just bring the whole family huh?" Joked Arianna; as they finished up eating.

"Broz yall wanna hit the mall?" Kali directed her attention to Jay-Jay and Shy.

"Yeah we can do that," Replied Shy.

The studs then all stood up and pulled out the chairs of their dates telling them to get up. Being that the check was already there, Kali pulled out 2 crisp $100 bills, placed them on the table and walked out.

Thats when Malaysia became even more curious about Kali.

They all then hopped in their cars and it was off to the mall for them. When they walked in Jay-Jay said, "What store yall wanna go in first? Cuz I know how females are yall take to damn long to shop and we got stuff we needa pick up to so make your pick." Malaysia and Arianna stood in shock, but quickly gathered themselves and headed into the Louis Vuitton store.

As soon as they walked in, the two best friends immediately seen the latest purse sitting in the center of the store, under a spot light. They fell in love. Kali seen their eyes and said "Yall must like this purse?" "Hell yeah! This is the purse that was jus released a week ago and Louis Vuitton only made a thousand of them." Exclaimed Arianna.

Malaysia quickly began too reach in her bag and pull out her wallet. Kali grabbed her hand and removed it out of her purse.

"Now what did we talk about in the car, told you I gotchu." She said while showing those deep dimples again.

She then waited for a store worker to walk up to them and told the lady they wanted two in black and one in coral.

Of course Jay-Jay and Shy paid for one in black for Arianna, and Kali bought two for Malaysia.

"Thank you so much!" Malaysia said while kissing Kali on the cheek. "Mmmm I liked that kiss, maybe I can get those more often," Kali replied while they walked out the store holding hands; and the other three followed doing the same.

Malaysia thought it was a little weird for Arianna to hold both of the studs hands while she was in the middle, but she figured her friend could handle her self.

They went into a few more stores and the studs bought them both clothes and shoes, and of course they bought themselves a bunch of stuff. When they got to the last store the studs began too hug and say good-bye to each other.
"What the hell going on," Arianna jokingly said.
"Well miss lady yall about to go back to the house, and I'm about to take your bestfriend with me." Kali said back.
Arianna and Malaysia both looked at each other and agreed it was okay, then they hugged each other and went their separate ways.
As usual Kali opened the door for Malaysia and then hopped in the car.
She leaned over and said, "So what you wanna do baby girl?"
The way Kali said that to Malaysia made her panties super wet.
Trying not to act like she was horny, Malaysia shrugged her shoulders and said "I don't care, your choice."
"Good answer." Kali then drove back to her house....