Chapter 10

When Malaysia woke up, she instantly went into the kitchen to start breakfast for her and Kali. She was interrupted when Arianna called her phone.
"Bitch where you been at," Arianna yelled before she could say hello.
"I had that big case yesterday and Kali been trying to spend time with me before she leave,"
"Oh thats what it is, fuck the case, Kali got your nose wide open,"
"Not even, but bitch guess what!" Malaysia exclaimed.
"What!" Arianna said excited to hear the news.
"We made love,"
Arianna was shocked at what her bestfriend just said.
"What the fuck? Yall ain't make love, girl she fucked the shit outta you if she got you talking like that."
"No Ari like foreal, she treated me better than anyone I've ever been with, like yesterday after court she ran me a warm bath and got me dinner from the Geisha House. Of course after that I got into some lingerie, she didn't wanna touch me at first, but then she kissed me with so much love and gently took me to multiple orgasms," Malaysia got quiet while dreaming about it again.
"Gently took you to multiple orgasms? Bitch she had you cumming!" Arianna exclaimed.
"Wait no guess what!"
"What Asia!" Arianna said waiting for her friend to spill more tea.
"She made me squirt," Malaysia whispered quietly.
"Oh my god girl, she must got a magical strap!"
"No Ari, she just used her fingers and tongue girl she made me feel so good!" Malaysia exclaimed!
"Damn she got that A1 head then, shit I knew she could fuck good," Arianna said, "But girl I just called to catch up with you, dinner tonight at Bennie's to finish?"
"You know I'm down, I'll come pick you up," Malaysia agreed back. Once off the phone, she finished up cooking breakfast.
When Kali finally woke up and walked into the kitchen, she seen her breakfast laid out on the table. She went over to Malaysia who was just wearing her shirt, and gave her a hug and a kiss.
"Good morning baby girl,"
"Good morning love, I made you some breakfast before your flight,"
"Thank you, I should be leaving here around 12, Jay-Jay and Shy coming to pick me up so we can head to the airport," Kali said, "I was hoping I could leave my truck here until I get back, is that okay, I'll pay you."
"Girl you do not have to pay me to leave your car here, thats fine, but before you leave you can pull it into my garage space in the back," Malaysia said back as they began to eat.
When 10 o'clock hit they both began to get dressed. Then exactly at 12 Jay-Jay was blowing Kali's line up.
"Well baby girl Imma be on the plane for about 4 hours before I touch down, so expect a call from me within that time range,"
"Okay boo, I'll be waiting," Malaysia replied to Kali as they shared a goodbye kiss; then she walked out and got into their car.
Of course Malaysia was sad that she was leaving, especially since last night was the first time she had sex in a long time. But she was not going to act like that, she just finished getting ready and headed to the office.

When Malaysia walked up to the office after parking, she was in shock. Tyree and her sister Tashay were standing outside the building talking.
She quickly tried to walk passed them, but dumb ass Tyree got in her way.
"What do you want Tyree?" Malaysia said.
"Just a moment of your time, and for you to answer one question,"
"What Tyree hurry up, I have shit to do!" Malaysia spat back.
"Who is that stud you be with, and are you fucking her?" Tyree asked.
"What the fuck does that have to do with you, NOTHING! So get the fuck out my face before I catch my own case for fucking you and your sister up," Malaysia pushed passed the two sisters, fixed her hair and then walked up to her office.
"Oh hell naw, this job don't mean shit Imma fuck her up, move Ty," Tashay said attempting to go into the building.
"No Shay, you need your job, its okay her and that bitch got something coming for them," Tyree said as she hugged her sister and said her good bye's.
Meanwhile, Malaysia was in her office reviewing her paperwork for the case she had coming up. After a few hours of being in her office, she decided to go home and relax before her dinner date with Arianna. When she walked out her office, she immediately made eye contact with Tashay, who was behind the front desk. She eye-balled her the whole time as she walked to the door, and having enough Malaysia turned and walk towards the desk. When she approached it she slouched down and whispered to Tashay, "Look bitch, I've had enough of you looking at me upside my head. If you got a problem say something, if not mind your eyes before you get the shit slapped out of you again." Before Tashay could even respond, Malaysia flipped her hair and then headed for the door.