Chapter 26

Malaysia and Kali woke back up in Kali's bed. When they left the hospital they ended up falling asleep.

*Phone Rings*

Malaysia slowly turned over to the dresser on her side of the bed, to find her phone ringing nonstop.

"Oh shit baby!" She yelled, while jumping out the bed.

"What bae, you good," Kali questioned.

"No babi, I'm suppose to be at the office in 30 minutes," she panicked as she got up and quickly turned on the shower.

"Ugh babi girl dont do that shit, scared the fuck out of me," Kali replied laughing.

"Calm down though, I got you take a shower and I'll pull you out some clothes and fix you breakfast" Kali continued to state.

Half sleep still, she walked over to the closet her and Malaysia now shared. She stopped dead in her tracks.

'Fuck, I dont know what the fuck she would wear, why did I volunteer for this,' she thought to herself as she stared in the closet.

Then she remembered awhile back her and Malaysia had a "gay day" as she called it. Malaysia schooled her on what a femme would like to wear. Remembering Malaysia's words. She picked out a black pencil skirt with a sheer pastel pink button up shirt (which she loved because it showed Malaysia's titties), and some black pumps that had a pastel pink bow on the back.

She then went and got her black Coach brief case and put her work binder, books and laptop inside.

"You better be lucky that ass fat Asia because I wouldn't do this if you was skinny," Kali jokingly yelled into the bathroom as she exited the room.

"Yeah whatever," Malaysia laughed and said back.

When Kali got downstairs she went into the kitchen and started making Malaysia some breakfast.

She decided to make pancakes, bacon, grits and eggs.

She made her and Malaysia a plate then went back up to the room.

"Thank you thank you baby, I didn't know we fell asleep," Malaysia said as she put on her bra and panties. She noticed her clothes laid out on the bed.

"Uh oh daddy know how to dress me right," she said while laughing.

"Yeah yeah, hurry up so your food dont get cold, I may be gone when you get off work I got a few things to handle with Jay-Jay," Kali said as she watched Malaysia's skin disappear in her clothes.

"Okay babi, just dont be gone all night, remember you promised me that we would have a movie night," Malaysia replied as she quickly ate her food.

Once finished the two kissed and embraced, then Malaysia headed for the office.

Kali sat in bed thinking of all the stuff she has to go over with Jay. She decided to check her phone. Of course she had a bunch of texts but one from Jay rubbed her the wrong way.

Jay: Aye bruh hmu asap we got some shit 2 handle!

Instead of texting back she called her cousin.

"Damn bruh, you must of been in Malaysia pussy," Jay-Jay said as she answered the phone.

"Man shut up, we fell asleep, what's up," Kali said back.

"Yeah whatever, but come to the spot, I need you to look at something."

"Aight, I'm on my way,"

"One," Jay-Jay said as their conversation ended.

Kali took her time getting dressed, she didn't have nothing really to do so she dressed casual. She threw on some khaki cargo pants, a white polo shirt, her red and black 5's and her gold chain. She then headed to Jay-Jay and Shy house.