Chapter 7

Tyree pulled on the opposite side of Malaysia's apartment building, anxiously waiting for her too pull up. She sat there for a few minutes. Then those minutes turned into a hour. 'Where the fuck she at,' Tyree thought to herself. Once a hour and a half passed by, she became furious.
She was just about to pull off when she seen a delivery truck pull up. That's her she thought! Kali walked up to the apartment with a huge bouquet of red roses and a card. When she disappeared into the building, Tyree turned her car off and started to walk towards the apartment building. Instead of confronting Kali, she decided to wait and go in after her to see what she did with the roses. When Kali got back into her delivery truck and drove off, Tyree quickly walked into the apartment building and went straight for Malaysia's door. When she approached it, the roses sat in front of her door with the card spread open. When Tyree read the card it said, "I know i've just met you but, but baby girl you are something special that I just cant put my finger on. Hopefully we can have more nights like the one we had. Have a good night, text me when you can." Tyree read it and ripped the card in half out of anger. She took the roses and headed for her car.
Malaysia decided not to go to her apartment after work and instead go to the view. The view was a mountain at the top of the city that you could drive up and sit to overlook the city.
When she arrived, Malaysia parked her car at an angle and sat on her hood in deep thought.
She began to think about her past with Tyree and her future with Kali.

* Flashback*

Malaysia walked into the house her and Tyree just recently bought, happy and excited to start decorating. After they had their last arguement about Tyree fucking some random after the club, Malaysia decided she had to pay up. She went and used the money in Tyree's account to close on them a new house on a different side of town and bought everything new for the house. She also had the entire place repainted to suit her likings.
"Well seeing that you did this shit without me knowing, I guess I have to accept it since I did fuck up," Tyree said while hugging her fiance, Malaysia.
"Yes, you can't do shit about it because everything is paid for already," Malaysia said while hugging her back.
They stood in their new house together happy and ready to start the relationship over.
For the first couple of months everything went fine, Tyree was coming home every night; and they even had discussions of having their wedding in Hawaii and having a baby.
One late night as Malaysia drove back from her office, she saw Tyree's car speeding down the highway. Of course she knew it was her because her license plate read "TYR33." Curious, she followed and waited to see where her fiance would stop. After tailing her for 20 minutes, Tyree's car stopped at a house in the east side area of the city. Malaysia parked her car across the street a few houses down to see who answered the door. When someone did answer it was a light skin woman in lingerie and she greeted Tyree with a passionate kiss.
Malaysia was heated, she called Arianna and told her to meet her at the house. When Arriana arrived, they walked up to the door and banged on it until the woman came and opened the door. As soon as she did, Arianna punched her in the face before Malaysia had a chance to. She rushed in the house and yelled, "I know your dumb ass in here so come out!"
Tyree then walked out the bedroom with only her boxers and sports bra on, "Who the fuck is that yelling like that!" When she seen her fiance standing in the middle of the living room of her mistress' house, she froze.
"Baby what you doing here?" Tyree said to Malaysia. But she ignored her and directed her attention to the photos on the walls.
Pictures of Tyree, the woman, and a little girl hung in various positions on the wall. "You have a daughter with this bitch Tyree! Really!"
Tyree stood there silent, and her silence told it all.
"Fuck you Tyree we done!" Malaysia said as she threw her ring on the floor and said, "Come on Arianna I'm ready to go!"
"Bitch you ain't gone just walk in my house and hit me! Tyree is mine an been mine for the past two years! We went to have my daughter last year she was there the whole time! What the fuck you thought this was bitch, you just a side hoe!" Right when the girl finished saying that, Malaysia slapped the shit out of her and the girl immediately fell back on the ground. Malaysia couldn't control herself, she got on top of the girl and hit her repeatedly until the girls eyes became swollen and her nose bled. Tyree tried to stop Malaysia but as soon as she walked towards Malaysia, Arianna pulled out her pink handled .32 caliber hand gun, "I wish the fuck you would touch my bestfriend bitch, sit your ass down on the couch," she spat at Tyree as she tried to walk up.

Malaysia began to hear her favorite song as her thoughts continued, Beyonce's Flawless. She then snapped out of her flash back and realized it was her phone ringing. It was Kali calling.