Chapter 21

The next morning, Kali and Jay-Jay packed their things and cleaned up the house they were staying in. Then they loaded everything in the car and went to the hospital to finalize some paperwork for Shy.

It was pretty early, so the sun was still struggling to fully shine. When they got to the hospital, they had to sign loads of paperwork and give the hospital their insurance and payment methods.

Once that was all handled, Shy was able to be transported to the other hospital by air.

They then quickly rushed to the airport so they could catch their flight at 9:15.

Arianna woke her bestfriend up with loud music and all the windows open.

"Ugh, this bitch," Malaysia groaned as she pulled the covers over her head.

Arianna then came into the room and pulled the covers off of Malaysia, "you hungry sexy?"

Malaysia looked up then laid back down, but immediately sat back up when she realized what Arianna was wearing.

She had on a pink and white matching bra and panties. They were so see-through she might as well have been naked.

'Mmm mmm, she stay teasing me with that shit,' Malaysia thought to herself.

"Yeah, what you cooking weird ass," she replied instead of saying her thoughts.

"I made some bacon and sausage, waffles, and grits," Arianna said as she twerked for her bestfriend.

Malaysia got out the bed and followed her to the kitchen, she loved the sight of it all, the food and her gorgeous half naked bestfriend.

Once, breakfast was finished, they sat around the house, ate and watched TV, before it was almost 1 o'clock, and Malaysia had to run to her office for a meeting.

She quickly got dressed, took a shower and did her makeup, paying special attention to where the bruise was on her face. She then threw on a black pencil skirt with a blue silk blouse, and matching blue heels. She packed her blue Coach briefcase, and slipped her new gun into the side pocket. Then told her bestfriend she would be back and left.

When she arrived in the office she immediately gave Tashay a stank look and walked passed the front desk. Making sure to switch harder so she could see her figure through the skirt. She was un-phased by Tyree's little melt down, and wanted Tashay to go back and tell her that, just like she did everything else.

She sat down in the office and Mr. Bates began his monthly team meeting. Mostly he just discussed what new cases they would be taking on, and how the other attorneys can take on the smaller cases. The meeting lasted for about a hour and a half; when it was finally over, Malaysia handed Mr. Bates his paperwork she typed up and left out the door.

When she was walking out the final door to exit the building she seen Tashay on the phone, and of course she was on the phone with Tyree probably but she quickly went to the door. Tashay hung up the phone and caught up with Malaysia as she exited the building.

"Hey Malaysia, Tyree told me what she did, she's in jail now, and I just wanted to apologize on her behalf, she's been into some shit lately and I think she's back using drugs,"

'Back using drugs,' Malaysia thought to herself, but continued to listen.

"Well I'm fine, and no need for her or you to apologize, what happened happened, and there's no way to change that," Malaysia began to say with the up most confidence, "I wish her the best and hope everything is well."

Malaysia gave Tashay a look that signaled she was about to walk away, and with one swift movement, she walked away from the conversation.

When she got inside her car, Malaysia noticed that she had a text from Kali which read, "Baby gurl?" She quickly replied back and said, "Yes?"