After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 15

It was already in the afternoon when I arrived in Shanghai. Su Meng and Jiang Tingzhou didn't eat anything on the high-speed rail, so after the two got off the high-speed rail, they first found a relatively clean shop near the station and prepared to eat something first.

Although it is not the time when lobsters are on the market, this season, there are still several flavors of crayfish available in the restaurant. Jiang Tingzhou ordered a spicy crayfish. After ordering, he handed the menu to Su Meng, "Look, think What to order?"

Su Meng ordered a fried vermicelli, a small vegetable, and a fried screw. If two people eat, the four dishes are almost the same, and there are also meat and vegetables. After handing the menu to the waiter, Su Meng took out his mobile phone and called the person in charge of adoption in Sichuan.

Although she knew the home address and home phone number of the middle-aged couple, in fact, she shouldn't know this information. Therefore, in order not to reveal any flaws, it is a necessary process to call and ask the other party's contact information.

After hanging up the phone and pretending to record what was recorded, Su Meng discovered that Jiang Tingzhou was looking at her thoughtfully.

Su Meng thought that there was a flaw in herself, so she was taken aback, and stammered and asked him, "You look at me like this...what are you doing?"

Jiang Tingzhou propped his chin with one hand, and patted rhythmically with one hand on the table, "Kid, you are very courageous." He didn't even know any information, so he dared to come to Shanghai all the way from Beijing alone. ? Isn't she afraid of encountering some bad guys and abducting her?

After all, she looked like a bully.

Su Meng breathed a sigh of relief when she heard that, she thought Jiang Tingzhou would say something.

She carefully cleaned all the dishes and chopsticks on the table with tea, and then seriously replied, "Yes." As a person, she has lived without any dispute in her previous life. Quietly close the door and live your own little life, rarely intervene in other people's affairs, so making this decision is indeed different from the previous boldness.

After being reborn, she has been working hard to get better. Otherwise, I'm sorry for such a precious opportunity to rebirth, and the old couple who really treated her.

Seeing Su Meng and Jiang Tingzhou who looked downright and said yes seriously, seemingly well-behaved, Jiang Tingzhou curled his lips, and he stretched out his hand and gently squeezed her fingertips.

Her fingertips were soft and warm, and there was a faint fragrance of jasmine in the air from time to time.

Jiang Tingzhou raised her eyebrows, then pinched her fingertips, "Why is it so soft?"

Su Meng became angry from embarrassment, "Jiang Tingzhou!"

At this time, the store happened to put the spicy crayfish on the table, and the strong fragrance came, which made people move their index fingers.

Su Meng took advantage of Jiang Tingzhou's dazed effort and hurriedly drew her finger from his hand.

The spicy crayfish in front of me has ample weight, a large pot, and the color, fragrance, and taste.

In fact, Su Meng has never eaten spicy food, nor has she eaten crayfish. Smelling the tempting fragrance in the air, she is actually a little moved. But she is not very spicy, so she is still a little hesitant to try the taste.

At this time, Jiang Tingzhou had already eaten three crayfish. He raised his eyes and glanced at Su Meng who was hesitant. He peeled a crayfish very quickly, and put it directly into her bowl, "Eat. ,tasty."