After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 37

Jiang Tingzhou didn't know for a while whether to be angry at Su Meng's misunderstanding of him, or to make fun of her innocence.

But if he could, he wanted to protect her from being so innocent.

"I said, kid, do you have any misunderstandings about me?" Although he does have a shameless face that looks like a playboy, he really doesn't want to be serious to her, nor to her, but heaven and earth Kejian, he has always been serious to the rest of the girls, and has never done anything out of the ordinary.

Su Meng was speechless for a while after hearing Jiang Tingzhou's rhetorical question.

She can't say it, because she knows what he will be like in the future, so she has a preconceived notion of him.

Fortunately, the class bell rang at this time, and Su Meng and Jiang Tingzhou vaguely said goodbye and hurried to the classroom.

As soon as Su Meng arrived in the classroom, Li Youqing said, "Mengmeng, you are finally here."

Su Meng put down her schoolbag. After she sat down, she took out the textbook and asked Li Youqing, "What's wrong?"

Li Youqing said with a gossip, "Yesterday Lu Boxing and the senior high school senior had a fierce fight. Both of them had colored faces, and the surrounding students couldn't persuade them to persuade them. Then even the principal was shocked."

Su Meng was a little strange, "Who is that senior high school senior? Why did he play Lu Boxing?"

Li Youqing shrugged, "It is said that it is the current boyfriend of Lu Boxing's ex-girlfriend. Then yesterday, in front of so many classmates, didn't Lu Boxing say that he wanted to sing a song to someone he likes? And what he sang was still a confession balloon. The senior high school senior happened to be there. After he heard the song, he thought that Lu Boxing was still in love with his previous girlfriend, that is, his current girlfriend, and wanted to green him, so he couldn't help but move towards Lu Boxing. "

Su Meng just wanted to smack her tongue after listening.

The current high school students are really social.

The communication networks of various predecessors and incumbents are intricate, and it feels almost as complicated as social people.

"The principal is here, so there is nothing serious about them, right?"

Li Youqing said, "It's not a big deal, but both of them have bruises on their faces and look terrible." Li Youqing craned her neck and looked at Zhang Xiaoya, who was a row away from them, and found that the other party did not pay attention to them. Then he whispered to Su Meng, "Xiaoya was anxious yesterday, I think she almost cried when she saw Lu Boxing in such anxious state."

Su Meng pursed her lips. She thought about it and said to Li Youqing, "Actually, I didn't want to go yesterday. But Xiao Yafei let me go. If Xiao Ya persuades me to go to a place with Lu Boxing in the future, can you help me fight smooth things over?"

Li Youqing readily agreed with one sip, "Yes. In fact, I have long felt that once there is a relationship between my girlfriends about boys, the relationship will not be simple, and maybe we will have to tear something. I think we Let's simply pass the three years of high school."

Su Meng thought the same as Li Youqing. After hearing Li Youqing's words, she nodded vigorously, "I think so too."

After getting Li Youqing's guarantee, Su Meng breathed a sigh of relief.

Because she wants to get good grades in the next monthly exam, Su Meng is working harder than ever. After four classes in the morning, even Li Youqing on the side could not stand it anymore, "I said Mengmeng, I think you have worked hard enough before, always holding a book in your hand, how do you feel? This morning, you have become more diligent than before?"