After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 38

A song is not long, but only more than three minutes. But three minutes later, the whole school was boiling.

Not long ago, Jiang Tingzhou, who had a strong sense of existence in the school because of the dark turmoil, after a short period of time, once again became popular because of singing love songs on the radio.

For a while, even the cleaning aunt in charge of cleaning in the school knew Jiang Tingzhou's particularly arrogant name.

At this time, the accompaniment on the broadcast has gradually come to an end. Jiang Tingzhou chuckled and said into the microphone, "Children, I will be with you every day from now on."

After that, he cut off the broadcast. The noon music once again sounded on the radio, but the students in the third grade still did not relax from the big action Jiang Tingzhou just made.

"That song was a love song, right?"

"According to the lyrics, yes, there won't be a few sentences like'Thank God for letting me meet such a good you','Although I will grow up with you after you are two years older,'? It should be these two sentences. I can't remember. And at the end he said something to a kid, shouldn't this be for a certain girl?"

"Wow, this is too romantic. Why didn't the little brother sing to me?"

In a certain class of high school, after a girl listened to the broadcast, Qiao Zhiyao, whose face was slightly pale, joked, "Yaoyao, did Jiang Tingzhou sing this song to you?"

Another girl smiled and said, "Is it necessary to say? I didn't expect that Yaoyao still took Jiang Tingzhou down! And the nickname is a kid, it's really sweet! You didn't even tell us!"

"I haven't said congratulations yet. Congratulations!"

Several friends who are close to Qiao Zhiyao know that she likes Jiang Tingzhou. But Qiao Zhiyao, who listened to the entire song, was stunned. At this moment, hearing the kind joking from two good friends, she slowed down for a while before slowly recovering.

As the daughter of the Qiao family, she has her own pride, so she would never do anything like telling lies, and she would not bother to do it.

She shook her head slowly, "No."

The expressions of the two girls changed, and they stared at each other blankly, "No?"

Qiao Zhiyao paled and smiled, "Let's go eat."

The two girls paused before reacting, "Okay, okay!"

In the classroom of Class One and Five of High School, Li Youqing held Su Meng's hand with excitement, "That song just now is definitely our school's best love song of the year. Singing love songs in front of all the teachers and students, really That's cool."

Su Meng opened her mouth, just about to say something, when her phone vibrated in her trouser pocket.

Su Meng took out her cell phone and found that Jiang Tingzhou had sent her a message.

Brother Jiang: Let's have lunch together.

Su Meng thought for a while, and said, "Okay."

Jiang Tingzhou's reply came quickly.

Brother Jiang: Just wait for me in the classroom, and I will come over immediately.

After Su Meng responded to the message, he said to Li Youqing who was on the side, "Jiang Tingzhou said he would have lunch with me, do you want to..." Together, before Su Meng finished speaking these two words, Li Youqing said very consciously, "I just have lunch with Xiaoya, you and your little brother eat slowly."