After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 80: Extra

"Ning Wan, my mother-in-law seems to have twisted her ankle. I am going to see the specific situation now, so I can only change classes with you first."

Ning Wan had planned to change her clothes and leave work. When she heard that, she hummed, "Okay, the head nurse, you go now."

The head nurse was in a hurry. She changed her clothes and hurriedly picked up her bag before leaving. At this time, she suddenly thought of something, and turned back to say to Ning Wan, "The family member in the VIP ward looks very good."

After speaking, the head nurse left without waiting for Ning Wan to respond.

Ning Wan did not take the head nurse's words to heart.

She had just graduated from university this year. Once she graduated, she was lucky enough to be admitted to the establishment of this hospital and became a nurse.

Although the salary of nurses sounds good, they are really busy at work and the third shift is commonplace. When she was busy, she didn't even have time to drink a sip of water, and sometimes she had a bun in her mouth during the rounds.

She used to have a little cleanliness addiction, after becoming a nurse, that little cleanliness addiction had to be put down.

However, Ning Wan really liked the sacred profession of nurses. This makes her feel that her life is meaningful and valuable.

Because she is the only one who has no target in their department, and the head nurse is very enthusiastic, so she is especially concerned about her personal situation. Since she first started working in the hospital, the head nurse has introduced many young people of school age.

But it may be that the fate has not yet arrived, so although most of the nurses introduced are doctors in the hospital, they are good in every aspect, but in the end, none of them are successful.

The head nurse has always taken her matter to heart, so now he also specifically mentioned the patient's family member. It is estimated that the head nurse thinks that family member is good and wants her to try hard.

Although Ning Wan was helpless, she knew that the head nurse was for her good, so she would not refuse the head nurse's kindness.

When it was time for the rounds, she began to check the room by room.

At the last room, before she opened the door, she heard the conversation coming from inside.

Among them is a male voice, clear and sweet, and charming.

Even if there is only one sentence, you can hear that a man with such a voice is gentle and polite.

Ning Wan looked up at the room number, only to realize that she was in the VIP room the head nurse just mentioned.

She knocked on the door politely, said a round, then opened the door and walked in.

There are three people in the ward.

Two patients, and a young handsome man.

This person should be the family member who "looks good" as the head nurse just said.

Ning Wan didn't look at the man much, but at a quick glance, she only felt that the man looked very young, probably not much older than her, his looks were impeccable, and his voice was unexpectedly nice.

The old couple seemed to have received advanced education, they were very kind, and they were very cooperative with her work.

She did her routine work. After the room inspection, the gray-haired grandmother gave her a red apple specially.