After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 49

After the call Ling Yucheng dialed was hung up by Jiang Tingzhou, he quickly made a second call.

But after dialing it again, the cold system tone reminded him again and again mechanically that the user you dialed was turned off.

The other party turned off the phone, most likely Jiang Tingzhou did it.

Ling Yucheng rubbed his temples with a headache, frowning slightly.

Didn't the Jiang family go to a military school in another place, didn't he come back for more than two years? Logically speaking, the university has not yet closed, and today is not the weekend. Why did he suddenly return to the capital?

When Ling Yucheng called, he was already downstairs in Maizi KTV. He had a different concept from Mr. Ling. Elder Ling felt that Su Meng had studied hard for three years, and now that the college entrance examination is over, she should take this opportunity to relax with her classmates. But in his opinion, he is more concerned about her safety.

There are so many crime cases now that almost every few days you can see the news that some girls were killed in the news. Girls with ordinary looks are likely to be targeted by perverts, let alone Su Meng's suffocating looks?

Even if she is with classmates, he is not at ease.

These male classmates of her age are now at a restless age, and if they do something on impulse, the girls will suffer. So he came to Su Meng where they were going to sing together and was going to take her home.

After Jiang Tingzhou hung up his phone, he didn't know what he wanted to do. Ling Yucheng wanted to find someone immediately after he was hung up.

At this time, a group of drunk men and women came to face him.

Ling Yucheng is self-disciplined. He has never touched or smelled alcohol, so he subconsciously wanted to distance himself from this group of drunks, but at this time, the words they talked fiercely and excitedly fell on him. Ears.

"Wow, don't be too exciting when you meet a man and woman who is affair in a safe passage!"

"It's a pity that the boy moved too fast, he took the girl into his arms at once, so we didn't see any restricted level scenes."

"It's a pity, that man grew up so handsome, his girlfriend must be very beautiful too!"

"Yes, yes, the back view alone is enough to make people feel ecstasy. I just didn't see the face, hey, what is the reaction speed of that man?"

"Hahahaha, or the reaction speed of being single for more than ten years?"

"If we go there later, will they..."

Then there was a burst of tacit laughter.

When a group of people were laughing and joking about the scene they saw just now, their eyes suddenly went dark.

Someone blocked their way.

One of the violent girls had a bad temper, but after drinking, she became more violent. She originally wanted to swear, but when she looked up and saw a handsome man who was blocking their way, the anger on her face disappeared instantly.

Just like changing her face, she immediately changed her face to a charming look, deliberately whistling, "This handsome guy, why are you blocking the road?"

Unlike Su Meng's natural and attractive babble, the artificial babble of this woman before me only makes people feel offensive.

Ling Yucheng didn't know why. Hearing what they had just said, the protagonists immediately thought of were Jiang Tingzhou and Su Meng.