After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 36

Su Meng opened her mouth slightly in surprise, and it took a while to realize what Jiang Tingzhou had done to her.

She stammered, "Jiang Tingzhou...You actually...I am not happy! I have a little mood!"

After speaking, she was busy covering her mouth with both hands, and questioned Jiang Tingzhou with accusing eyes.

Jiang Tingzhou chuckled lightly and licked his lower lip with the tip of his tongue.

This kind of color is full, and the ugliness may seem very weisuo action, but he makes it two more sexy, three-point unruly, four-point hook.

Jiang Tingzhou narrowed his peachy eyes slightly. He only felt that there was still the breath of Su Meng's lips on his lips.

Sweet.

Sweeter than strawberries with icing, and full of fragrance than roses.

His little friend is really sweet.

Jiang Tingzhou looked down at Su Meng's misty eyes, and said softly, "Child, you have to be careful." Because of the bad guy in front of you, he not only wants to kiss you, he wants to hold you, but also wants your heart. And all of you. He likes everything about you, whether it's good or bad.

The reason why he deliberately lied to her on the phone was to deepen her impression of the first kiss between them. Let her clearly feel the kiss of his liar.

Su Meng only felt that Jiang Tingzhou's eyes were so deep that she couldn't understand her. Her voice came out through her fingers, a little buzzing, and a little cute and charming. She subconsciously asked, "What are you careful? "

Jiang Tingzhou chuckled lightly and stared directly at her without hesitation, "Be careful...your heart."

Because he, the villain, wants to steal her heart with integrity.

In ancient times, both men and women exchanged tokens of love. But now, as a reward for stealing her heart, he will unreservedly hand over his body and mind to Su Meng intact.

Su Meng's heart tightened upon hearing this.

The meaning of Jiang Tingzhou's words... and the kiss he unexpectedly just now.

Could it be that......

He likes her?

But is this... really possible?

Maybe he wanted to give Su Meng time to adapt, so on the way back, Jiang Tingzhou didn't deliberately teased Su Meng any more, but quietly sent her home.

After Su Meng returned home, he said hello to the old couple and went back to the room.

There is still a little time away from the meal, so she first took out the textbook and the exercise book did homework for a while. But when she did her homework, she was a little messy.

Because Jiang Tingzhou's soft kiss like a dragonfly will always appear in her mind.

All her impressions of Jiang Tingzhou came from the bit by bit of their getting along in this life. But Jiang Tingzhou was not like this to her.

She knew him, to be precise, of him in the previous life.

She knows that Su Sui and Qiao Zhiyao have liked him for many years, and she also knows that he is uninhibited by nature and does things freely. He knows that he is not close to his family and his family is weak. She has even heard from Su Sui that he Little peachy news about him.

Although once certain things are passed on through word of mouth, they always have a somewhat illusory color, which makes people unable to distinguish between true and false. But so many peachy news, it is impossible to be fake. It's impossible for him to look like a dandy face.