After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 16

Because of Grandpa Jiang Tingzhou's awesome credentials, the two entered the community smoothly.

For fear of being seen by Jiang Tingzhou on the side, Su Meng did not go straight to the destination. Instead, he "difficultly" found the villa where Xiaomei was located after asking several passers-by.

After arriving, she stepped forward and rang the doorbell. After a long while behind the door, a female voice came over and asked in a low voice, "Who is it?"

Su Meng took a deep breath to minimize her sense of existence, "Auntie, hello. I'm looking for Xiaomei."

It might be that I saw a little girl of fifteen or sixteen years old standing at the door, looking very well-behaved and harmless, without any sense of presence. The middle-aged woman opened the door slowly, her voice a little hoarse and slow, "You Is that the person who called just now? Didn't I just say that Xiaomei is not at home." After speaking, she wanted to close the door.

At this time, Su Meng did not know where the courage came from, and suddenly stepped forward to hold the door, and then shouted into the door, "Xiaomei! Xiaomei! I am Su Meng!"

The middle-aged woman was startled, she just wanted to push Su Meng aside and close the door, but at this time, a hand stopped her movement.

This buffer allowed Su Meng to shout into the door again. At this time, there was a sudden sound of slippers kicking and pedaling from upstairs, and an immature crying voice, "Mengmeng!"

The middle-aged woman panicked when Xiaomei came down, "What are you doing here?"

Xiaomei ignored the middle-aged woman, but sullenly rushed into Su Meng's arms, "Sister Mengmeng, I'm so scared, you take me away, take me away!"

Su Meng asked hurriedly, "What did they do to you?"

Xiao Mei lifted her head from Su Meng's arms and choked and said, "He beat me! That uncle beat me!"

"Where did you hit you?" Su Meng asked while pushing Xiaomei's long sleeves up, only to see that her arms were all bruised, and she was shocked to see.

Su Meng knew that the middle-aged woman in front of her was not the perpetrator, but her cowardice and selfishness were more terrifying than violence. Because she is too cold.

Su Meng didn't take a look at the woman, only took Xiao Mei's hand and said, "Let's go!"

Xiao Mei wiped her tears and said, "Okay!"

At this moment, the middle-aged man did not know why, and suddenly came back early.

Seeing this scene before him, he shouted, "What are you doing?"

Seeing this man, Su Meng still had some residual fear in her heart. But she held Xiaomei's hand tightly and never let go.

Xiao Mei still needs her protection. Su Meng knows that she must not back down at this time. She bit her lip and mustered the courage to face the abuser, "I want to take Xiao Mei away."

The middle-aged man let out a cold voice, "Take her away? Did you know that she was adopted by our family? Why did you take her away?" He said, he walked towards Su Meng, and Su Meng stepped back subconsciously. A few steps.

At this time, a figure emerged from behind Su Meng, stepped forward, and before the middle-aged man had reacted, he slammed a punch to the opponent's face. The strength of this fist was extremely heavy. After being beaten, the middle-aged man stepped back again and again. He wiped the blood stain on his mouth with his hand, "Boy, do you dare to hit me?"

Jiang Tingzhou moved his right wrist and smiled cynically, "I'm the one who beat you." After finishing speaking, Jiang Tingzhou raised his fist and stepped forward and smashed several fists of the middle-aged man.