After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 33

The sixteen-year-old banquet held by the Jiang family for Jiang Mulan was not a grand banquet, but rather low-key. They only invited close relatives and neighbors with better relationships. They chose a hotel near the compound as the venue for the banquet. There were only six tables in total.

When Su Meng followed Ling Lao and his wife into the lobby on the second floor of the hotel, there were already many people sparsely in the lobby. She quietly followed the old couple behind Ling, her eyes lowered slightly, so she didn't realize that after she entered the hall, everyone's conversations were subconsciously reduced, and many guests looked away as if there was nothing. On her body.

Some people even couldn't help pointing their fingers to her, and curiously asked the people next to them, "Who is that little girl? How old is it?"

"Is it a star in the entertainment industry?"

"Whose child is actually so good-looking?"

As soon as she entered, she almost attracted the attention of everyone present.

Jiang Guangshi led his second wife Liang Cheng to the old Ling couple with a warm smile, "Lao Ling is here, welcome."

After the two parties exchanged greetings, Jiang Guangshi brought the topic to Su Meng, who was standing on the side, "This is..."

Old man Ling smiled heartily, and joked, "This is the child Su Meng adopted by my old lady in Sichuan, don't you know?"

Jiang Guangshi's face immediately showed a suddenly enlightened expression. He smiled and flattered, "It turns out that it is her. Ling Lao is really a blessing. Not only is his son a talented and talented person, but the adopted girls are so beautiful and moving. It is really enviable." Although there is a bit of flattery in this sentence, more of it comes from the sincerity.

Such a look is even better than that of Zhiyao from Qiao's family. In addition, the old couple Ling seems to be very attached to her. If they are trained well, the future is really bright.

If they didn't clearly know the personality of the old couple Ling, Jiang Guangshi would almost think that Su Meng was their child bride-in-law specially for their son.

Jiang Guangshi thought for a while, this little girl looks like a family background, if the old couple Ling had no intention of making her a child bride, then Xiuran could try hard. The two of them are about the same age, looks similar, and have similar family backgrounds. They are really good match. Perhaps, waiting for a while can let Xiu Ran come over and meet the little girl first.

It only took a few seconds to pass this thought in my mind. Jiang Guang did not show anything in the world, warmly and thoughtfully and Liang Cheng brought the old couple Ling to the table No. 6, "Old Ling, your seats are here, please sit down."

After Su Meng and Ling Lao took their seats, Jiang Guangshi smiled decently, "Ling Lao, we are going to entertain other guests, you are free."

Ling Lao waved his hand to him and motioned to him to go ahead as well.

Not far away, Xiao Zhan has been keeping his eyes firmly on Su Meng since Su Meng came in. Until then, he couldn't help but utter a swear word, "The **** is this Su Meng? What the **** is this? Is it Su Meng?" He couldn't think of the second girl besides Su Meng who could follow the old couple.

But Su Meng actually looks like this?

This damn... looks too pretty.

He hasn't seen such a face in eighteen years.

This face value can blow up the entire military area compound and compare Qiao Zhiyao. He really had to be convinced.

After careful analysis and comparison in his mind, Ning Junzai on the side spoke carefully, "Judging from her height and body, and her eyes, it should be."