After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 21

Jiang Tingzhou only felt that the hand he was holding was as soft as boneless, and his skin was as coagulated. He leaned to Su Meng's ear and deliberately followed her tone of voice, "My kid, why are your hands so soft and fufu?" Speaking of soft fufu At the time, he still couldn't hold back, he laughed first.

Because he was scrupulous about the police and the driver in the same car, Jiang Tingzhou deliberately lowered his voice, his chest vibrated lightly, and the end sound was slightly crisp in the dim environment.

Su Meng's eyes widened in surprise. She won her hands, but did not. Because she was afraid of attracting the attention of the policewoman and the driver in front, she did not dare to make much movement in the back seat. At this time, she felt that Jiang Tingzhou was holding her hand harder. In the end, she couldn't help but complained dissatisfiedly, "You **** big...big villain."

Jiang Tingzhou laughed lowly, the streamer under his eyes turned, and the light seemed to illuminate the silent night at once.

At this time, the police station just arrived.

The two got out of the car and went in to make notes.

Because Jiang Tingzhou's behavior today was originally based on justice, and it was a bit heavier when he started, so both sides are actually at fault. But fortunately, the patient has nothing to do, and he can recover as long as he stays in the hospital for a few days. Therefore, the police comrades only gave Jiang Tingzhou a serious criticism.

When I came out of the police station, it was almost late at night. Su Meng had already reported safety to the old couple at the police station. After knowing that she was fine, the old couple was finally relieved.

Su Meng and Jiang Tingzhou were walking on a quiet street, and they found a place with wooden chairs to sit and wait for Ling Yucheng to pick them up from the hospital. Just now they went to the police station to make a transcript, and Ling Yucheng was at the hospital to help with the family of the victim.

The night at the end of August is not very cold. The heat during the day is gone, and the evening breeze carries a comfortable temperature.

Jiang Tingzhou looked up at the night sky without stars, perhaps because of what Ling Yucheng said today, perhaps because of Su Meng sitting beside him. He was always a little impetuous, and for the first time felt a sense of peace.

In fact, Ling Yucheng left another sentence when he passed by before leaving.

What Ling Yucheng said to him was, "There is a word called the autumn afterwards." The other party pointed out another way to protect the people he cares about. The frontal hard bars do vent their anger in person, but in fact, this is the most simple and straightforward method, and it is also the most likely to have endless troubles.

Seeing Jiang Tingzhou's movements, Su Meng also raised her head. Seeing the dark sky, she blinked, "There is no star."

When she was a child, she occasionally went to the country's grandmother's house. The rural environment is good, and you can see the twinkling stars above your head at night. It's just a pity that her family all left in that earthquake one after another. Grandma's house, maybe she will never set foot in this life.

Jiang Tingzhou retracted his gaze towards the sky, and looked sideways at Su Meng who looked up at the night sky. Her eyelashes are long, and when she blinks, she always feels a bit of innocence that needs protection.

He couldn't hold back, stretched out his hand and gently stroked her long and curly eyelashes with his fingers.

Su Meng felt it all at once, and she gently patted his hand off, glaring at him as a big bad guy with her eyes.