After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 63

Although Su Meng's face was a little surprised, she quickly answered Ling Yucheng's call.

Ling Yucheng's gentle voice rang unhurriedly on the phone, "At school?"

Su Meng glanced at Jiang Tingzhou who secretly listened to her in the driver's seat and said, "No, I just finished watching the movie with my roommate."

"Which cinema are you in? The one in Jiahe Plaza?"

Su Meng glanced sideways at the fast-rewinding street scene outside the window and said, "Yes, but we are already on the way back now."

"Then I will wait for you at the school gate."

Su Meng was taken aback, before he could speak, Ling Yucheng continued, "Mom just wrapped a few rice dumplings, just cooked and fresh. You won't be going home this week, so I will bring you some."

"But I..."

"Be careful on the way between you and your roommate, I'll hang up first."

Listening to the beep from the phone receiver, Su Meng accepted the phone, and then tried to identify the street view outside the window. This road does not seem to be back to school?

Su Meng held the phone in her hand and asked Jiang Tingzhou, "Is it going back to my school now?"

Jiang Tingzhou held the steering wheel without answering, and instead asked, "Who called? Ling Yucheng?"

Su Meng nodded, "Well, my uncle will bring me zongzi. Now go to school."

Is this point to send Zongzi?

When Jiang Tingzhou heard the words, he smiled playfully.

He turned on the car music, soothing pure music flowing quietly in the car.

"Okay, but you have to be mine all day tomorrow."

Su Meng tilted her head curiously, "Where did you plan to take me?"

Jiang Tingzhou said seriously, "Hotel, open room."

Jiang Tingzhou's tone made people unable to tell if he was joking. Su Meng glanced at him incredulously, "Jiang Sansui, you!"

Jiang Tingzhou saw Su Meng's dazed and somewhat overwhelmed look, and couldn't help but smiled with joy, "I lied to you."

Su Meng just breathed a sigh of relief, and wanted to scold him for a big bad guy, Jiang Tingzhou took it slowly, "The apartment my mother left for me is almost finished. I think it's the first time at home. Daughter-in-law, what do you think?"

Su Meng's eyes slowly widened because of surprise.

If Jiang Tingzhou's words just now were indeed joking, then he could not ask them seriously now.

So, he actually thought so long-term? No, no, it should be said that he was thinking about it so long ago?

The stream of light in Su Meng's eyes turned slightly, and the thought of mischief rose in her mind.

She gently placed her hand on Jiang Tingzhou's leg, and if her fingertips twirled around the top of her pants, her tone was delicate and coquettish, as if she was about to break through the roof, "I feel good. I'm waiting. "

Jiang Tingzhou's throat rolled slightly, looking ahead, watching the situation on the road, while his right hand grasped Su Meng's white fingertips, his tone was dull, "Don't make trouble, drive."

Su Meng let out a cry. Just about to withdraw his hand, Jiang Tingzhou followed up and said, "Wait for the parking, and let you make trouble."

Su Meng: "..."