After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 18

After listening to Grandma Zhang's words, Su Meng was shocked to realize that Ling Yucheng had returned to China?

He is back now?

But Su Meng turned to think again, in fact, it is normal for Ling Yucheng to return to China. Although he still has about four years to graduate, it is impossible for him to visit his parents once in these four years, right?

What's more, the old couple Ling missed him so much.

Seeing Grandma Zhang's smile that hasn't disappeared since she came back, Su Meng's eyes were slightly curved, and she said sincerely, "That's great." Grandma Zhang's heart missed her studying alone. The only son, he can return to China for a few days, which is indeed a great happy event for the Ling family.

Grandma Zhang smiled so hard that she couldn't see her teeth, "Yes, that's great. By the way, Mengmeng, if you start high school in a few days, you can take the opportunity to ask your uncle when he was in high school. , I never fell out of the top three in the grade every time I took the exam, and it is commonplace to get the first grade." Grandma Zhang said with obvious pride and contentment.

Ling Yucheng is the greatest pride of her life.

Su Meng agreed with kindness, "Okay."

Because Ling Yucheng is about to return to China, it seems that Xiaomei's resettlement issue cannot be discussed with the old couple at least tomorrow. Before bringing Xiaomei back, Su Meng actually had some concerns in her heart. But this is the most suitable choice for now.

She could not leave Xiaomei alone.

As for Xiaomei's future resettlement, she needs to ask the old couple Ling's opinions before determining.

At this time, a car sounded outside the house.

Grandma Zhang hurriedly got up from the sofa, her smile getting deeper and deeper, "It must be the old man and Ah Yu who are back!"

Su Meng and Xiaomei also stood up.

Xiao Mei pulled the hem of Su Meng's clothes nervously, and whispered anxiously, "Sister Mengmeng..."

Su Meng patted her on the head lightly and soothed, "Grandpa and uncle are very good people. Don't worry."

Just as Su Meng was talking to Xiaomei, Ling Lao rushed into the room with a full face.

And behind him is Ling Yucheng, who often talks about the old couple Ling Yucheng.

Ling Yucheng is very different from the appearance in the video. Because he is obviously more handsome than the one in the video.

It may be because the video comes with a microdermabrasion effect, so Su Meng has only now discovered that in reality Ling Yucheng actually has a lightly colored mole on the corner of his eye, which makes his originally gentle and jade face two more coquettish. sense.

He looked about the same height as Jiang Tingzhou, dressed in light casual clothes, tall and handsome.

At this time, the "armored soldier" saw the owner who brought it home and named it, and couldn't wait to bark at him.

"Bow!"

Ling Yucheng patiently calmed the excitement of the "Armored Soldier", with a smile in his eyes, "The armored soldier has grown a lot more than last year."

Grandma Zhang said with satisfaction, "Yes, I can't hold it when I go out now."

At this time, even the "scouts" who rarely appeared on weekdays were meowing, walked gracefully to Ling Yucheng's legs, and rubbed his calf affectionately.