After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 51

The sirens of hula la, the sound of fire alarms from far to near.

The fire brigade and police cars finally arrived.

The reporters were also dispatched one after another, and rushed over quickly.

In such an era of Internet news explosion, even a little thing may be hot searched on Weibo, let alone such a big event that the resort catches fire?

If you are unlucky, someone may die in this accident. After all, the fire broke out at more than three in the morning. This time is when a person is sleeping well, and the person's response is relatively slow. Adding a panic will probably delay the time to survive.

The fire nearby is so great that no one knows the specific casualties, so they can only wait and see anxiously in a safe area.

This is a big mess, even if the people at the resort want to stop it, they can't stop it. As soon as the reporter arrived, they scrambled to interview nearby witnesses.

There was noisy surroundings, Li Youqing and Zhang Xiaoya stood in a safe place supporting each other.

They all subconsciously breathed a sigh of relief when they saw Su Meng being rescued.

Fortunately, Su Meng is fine, otherwise their conscience will be uneasy for the rest of their lives.

Because Jiang Tingzhou was there, even if they had a lot to say to Su Meng in their hearts, they could only temporarily repress their minds and give up all the space to Jiang Tingzhou.

Jiang Tingzhou didn't even care about others.

He looked down at Su Meng in his arms, reached out to help her brush the hair that touched her eyes, and then gently helped her pull the hair behind her ears a little bit, "Is there anything uncomfortable?"

Su Meng shook his head and slowly raised a smile at him.

Because Su Meng had just experienced escape from the dead, there was no blood on Su Meng's face, and her lip color was as light as nothing. The surrounding flames set off her pale face and messy black hair, making her especially fragile, just like a porcelain doll that would break with a single touch.

Therefore, it also seemed that her smile was particularly amazing and foul.

It's like an epiphany blooming quietly in the dark night, although it only takes a few seconds, but the moment of blooming is enough to make people trance.

When Jiang Tingzhou saw Su Meng's smile, the heart that had been falling in his throat just now slowly fell back to its original place. He curled his lips, "Kid, you smile at me so much, do you want me to kiss you?"

Su Meng slowly widened her eyes in surprise. Like a lazy cat with his eyes rounded out of surprise, she is charming and unparalleled.

She smiled at him in gratitude just now, and he was able to think of other things in a shameless manner.

Su Meng blinked her eyelashes and vomited her red lips, "No, I don't, I don't want to..."

Su Meng said at once that he refused to three consecutive times, but Jiang Tingzhou answered without changing his expression, "Oh, that's what I thought..." After speaking, he leaned over naturally, and lightly printed a string on Su Meng's lips. Kiss.

This kiss was gentle and lingering, and strangely smoothed Su Meng's uneasy heart.

Let her completely feel relieved.

At this time, there was a sudden click of the camera pressing down on the side.

This sound was very loud, Jiang Tingzhou heard it for the first time. He reacted extremely quickly and looked to the side, only to see a young reporter standing next to them, taking pictures of them.