After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 23

When Jiang Tingzhou arrived at Mingzhu KTV, Xiao Zhan was already there.

He is a lot younger, and the closest one is Xiao Zhan. Seeing him coming, Xiao Zhan hurriedly stood up and said hello, "A Zhou, waiting for you, I finally waited for you. It made me suffer."

The light in ktv is dim and blurred, and the music is loud and deafening. Because he came in, the person who was singing stopped deliberately. Jiang Tingzhou ignored Xiao Zhan's tricks, and just replied casually, "Something was delayed just now." As he spoke, he swept the entire room roughly.

Today there are a lot of people in the private room. In addition to his brothers, there are also a few faces he has never seen before.

Those raw faces were all girls. Seeing him come in, they seemed to get excited all of a sudden. Jiang Tingzhou has long been accustomed to this kind of reaction, so he didn't move and didn't react.

When he glanced over the group of people, he suddenly saw a familiar face in the group of girls. His gaze paused slightly, then he looked away casually.

Xiao Zhan chuckled, "What's the matter? I'm so late."

Jiang Tingzhou didn't answer, took a bottle of beer from the coffee table, easily bit the bottle cap, and gestured to the brothers, "I'm late today. I will punish one bottle first, and do it first."

After speaking, Jiang Tingzhou raised his head, shook the bottle, and dried a whole bottle of beer in three seconds.

Xiao Zhan laughed forward and took Jiang Tingzhou's shoulders, "We Jiang brother is refreshed, and we finished a bottle without having to speak so actively."

Jiang Tingzhou's other post, Xiao Ning Jun, interjected with a smile, "My Jiang Ge's unique skill with a bottle of beer in three seconds really makes me feel tired after seeing it so many times."

The lights in KTV were too dim, so Xiao Zhan didn't see the tattoo on Jiang Tingzhou's arm until now.

He leaned down in surprise and looked at Jiang Tingzhou's arm carefully, "A Zhou, when did you get the tattoo? The arm was tattooed..." Xiao Zhan stopped talking in surprise before he finished talking. .

Because at this time, he suddenly discovered that Jiang Tingzhou's arm tattoo was actually a little girl!

Ning Jun naturally noticed Xiao Zhan's voice. He opened his mouth and pointed to the tattoo on Jiang Tingzhou's arm, "This...who?"

Jiang Tingzhou lazily sat down on the sofa, opened another bottle of beer, and took a slow sip. Thinking of a squeamish kid, he chuckled, "A...a kid who loves to act like a baby."

Xiao Zhan glanced in the direction of the group of girls, then asked with a complicated expression, "Did you know?"

Jiang Tingzhou raised his eyebrows, and asked lazily, "Otherwise?"

I love acting like a baby. Then they met again. After receiving these two signals, people around began to look different.

After Jiang Tingzhou found that some people's expressions were a bit strange, he glanced at Ning Jun beside him calmly.

Although Ning Jun grew up with them, his temperament is completely different from them. He is innocent and can't hide words in his heart. Whatever pretends in his heart will be reflected on his face.

At this moment, Ning Jun looked embarrassed and surprised.

According to Ning Jun's face, and then think of the strange face that appeared in the box today, and Xiao Zhan's urge to come here as soon as possible, Jiang Tingzhou has an idea in his heart although he doesn't know what it is.