After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 42

After bidding farewell to the old man, although Jiang Tingzhou still had a nonchalant look on his face, Su Meng knew that his heart should not be as careless as he showed.

If according to what the old man said, Jiang Tingzhou's mother was still planning for Jiang Tingzhou's future the day before her death, and she had no signs of depression in the past, and she was no different from an ordinary healthy person, then such a person, How could he commit suicide without warning?

Perhaps his mother's death was not so simple.

Su Meng pursed her lips and said carefully, "Jiang Sansui, the fortune-telling master said, you will have a few slashes, and you can fly into the sky if you step over. So, don't be impulsive now."

Jiang Tingzhou hooked his lips. He lowered his eyes, covering the deep coldness in his eyes, "Don't worry, I won't be impulsive."

Everything now is just their guess, without any evidence.

but......

Jiang Tingzhou squinted coldly. If his mother's death is really related to his father or stepmother, he must, absolutely, inevitably ruin them.

This homestay is the wealth left to him by Jiang Tingzhou's mother, and it has a special meaning to him. That's why he brought Su Meng here on his birthday.

Although this trip to the homestay gave him an unexpected message, Jiang Tingzhou did not want to affect Su Meng's mood.

Because the two had not finished their meal, Jiang Tingzhou took Su Meng to the cafeteria first.

The homestays here have always followed the light luxury route. With the rising prices in recent years, the price of staying here ranges from 3000-6000. In order to be worthy of the price of this accommodation, so in addition to the first-class service, There are also chic house designs, as well as exquisite and delicious food.

The chefs here come from all over the country.

In other words, they can eat authentic food from other places here.

After Su Meng ate the food in her mouth, she realized why this homestay was so successful. Because the service and quality here are really impeccable. As a result, she admired Jiang Tingzhou's mother more and more.

After dinner, Su Meng accidentally saw two manicurists sitting in a corner of the cafeteria.

Doing nail art here is free.

And now, there happened to be a manicurist who was free and was chatting idly with the manicurist on the side.

Su Meng was a little moved for a while.

After Jiang Tingzhou noticed Su Meng's eyes, he lowered his head and smiled softly. Nail is really something that girls of all ages like.

Without saying anything, he directly pulled Su Meng to the manicurist.

After Su Meng sat down, the manicurist smiled professionally, "Is it a manicure?"

Su Meng nodded.

The manicurist handed over a booklet, "Do you see what kind of pattern you want to make?"

Su Meng didn't take the booklet, and just said, "You can apply a layer of transparent nail polish for me." She is still a student now and can't do anything too out of the ordinary, so just make a transparent nail polish to protect the nails. .

The manicurist put away the booklet and smiled politely and thoughtfully, "Okay."

At this time, Jiang Tingzhou moved a stool from nearby and sat directly beside Su Meng.