After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 61

When Su Meng was sitting in the car on the return trip, Liu Yue was still beside her, feeling super surprised by the surprise Jiang Tingzhou gave her just now.

As soon as she got close to Jiang Tingzhou, who was standing in front of her right and looking at her with a smile, the instructors they had thought they had already returned, poked their heads from the second floor, and laughed loudly and sprinkled the petals in their hands from the upper floor.

Fiery red rose petals are flying all over the sky.

A splendid flower rain.

Before Su Meng could react, she was gently pulled by Jiang Tingzhou and directly embraced him.

Overwhelming rose petals, overwhelming hot kisses.

Then he gave her a giant cartoon doll, and the last big bouquet of flowers with gypsophila and red roses.

Intertwined into the most beautiful movement at the end of summer.

The result of such a high profile is that almost half of the school people know that they are together.

Liu Yue put his face in his hands and said, "I know that you and the instructor do not seem to be a pure instructor-student relationship. I didn't see it wrong. It turns out that you have already hooked up!"

Lu Yu and Mu Xuexue also stood up half of their bodies from behind at this time. Lu Yu said, "That's right, Mengmeng, you didn't tell us! We won't talk about it outside."

Liu Yue looked at the giant doll in Su Meng's arms and said with envy, "Although the combination of dolls and flowers is vulgar and old-fashioned, as a girl, I still prefer this tune!"

Mu Xuexue disapproved and said, "No, no, it's not too old-fashioned, right? After all, so many instructors are helping to spread rose petals on the second floor, and they are really cheering."

Lu Yu also interrupted immediately, "The old clichés are new. Do you know what the instructor's words are?"

Liu Yue and Mu Xuexue hurriedly asked, "What is it?"

Lu Yu smiled and said, "You are the only one."

"Wow!"

"Yes!"

Su Meng actually knew this flower language. It turns out that the words of this bunch of flowers are that you are the only one.

She did not expect such a surprise today. Especially at first she thought Jiang Tingzhou had left. Under this premise, she later discovered that he had been waiting for her. In contrast, the surprise came more and more suddenly.

Seeing others and yourself as the protagonist, the feeling of being shown love is completely different.

Especially the atmosphere on site is really good.

At the end, the petals on the ground are estimated to be tens of centimeters thick.

Mu Xuexue, Lu Yu and the others are still thinking about the scene just now.

Liu Yue smirked and forced Su Meng again, "Mengmeng, come on, when did you hook up with the instructor?"

Su Meng held a doll about her size in her arms and tilted her head, "Actually, I have known him a long time ago."

Liu Yue and the others asked, "I knew each other a long time ago!"

"Wow, the plot reversed! How did you meet?"

Su Meng smiled, "He and I are neighbors, and we have been in the same school for a while."

"Neighbors, and alumni!"