After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 30

Su Meng was holding Wangzi in her hand. After hearing Jiang Tingzhou's question, she told the truth, "Others gave it."

Jiang Tingzhou thought it was given to her by her two friends, and he had also seen the two girls, so he didn't care about it for a while.

In the last class of the next morning, the mathematics teacher dragged the hall for a full quarter of an hour, so when Su Meng and Li Youqing arrived at the cafeteria, the long line of the cafeteria was already lined up for the meal.

Zhang Xiaoya was a little bit weak as soon as she saw such a long line. She said with a sad expression, "How long will it take for such a long line!"

Li Youqing shook her long pony tail, "I don't want to eat lunch when I see this team."

It's not okay to skip lunch.

Su Meng thought about it and suggested, "Why don't we go to the canteen today to buy some buns or corn to eat." The school canteen is the second most popular place for students besides the cafeteria. No regular meals are served there, but you can buy cooked foods such as steamed buns, corn, white fungus and red bean soup. In addition, bread and instant noodles are also available.

Su Meng's proposal was immediately approved by Li Youqing and Zhang Xiaoya.

Zhang Xiaoya looked enthusiastic, "I heard that the commissary has even started selling hamburgers recently. It can be considered a diversified business."

Li Youqing took the hands of the two, "Go, let's eat hamburgers!"

When the three people arrived at the canteen, the canteen was also overcrowded, but the situation was a lot better than the canteen.

Li Youqing leaned into Su Meng's ear and said, "We seem to have never met your handsome little brother in the cafeteria? He doesn't eat at the canteen every day, right?"

Because Su Meng is picked up by Jiang Tingzhou every day, Li Youqing and Zhang Xiaoya consciously call Jiang Tingzhou the younger brother of Su Meng's family. Although Su Meng has repeatedly explained that it is not her family's, but the two of them still take care of themselves. So called. In the end, Su Meng didn't bother to correct them.

Su Meng shook his head when he heard this, "He usually goes outside to eat or order takeaways." Jiang Tingzhou found it troublesome to line up, so he had never eaten in the cafeteria.

Su Meng bought two buns and a cup of white fungus and red date soup. After paying the money, she sat on the stone stool outside the canteen and waited for Li Youqing and Zhang Xiaoya. After seeing the various types of instant noodles, the two of them decisively abandon the hamburgers and embrace the instant noodles instead.

Su Meng just took a bite of a bun, and a voice that made her familiar for these past two days sounded around her, with a little surprise and a sultry smile in her voice, "Student Su Meng, what a coincidence?"

After the visitor had finished speaking, he sat next to Su Meng talking to himself.

The stone stool is a relatively long one, you can sit down with her, Li Youqing and Zhang Xiaoya. But at this moment, after Lu Boxing sat down, the stool felt like he was sitting full, and he couldn't sit on the third person anymore.

Su Meng subconsciously moved to the side, half of his body was about to leave the stone stool.

The three students of Lu Boxing, holding bread and various snacks in their hands, stood near them and grinned smirkly at Lu Boxing, "A Xing, shall we go back to the classroom?"

Lu Boxing waved to them in disgust.

Several people hurriedly showed an expression of "I understand, I understand, I'll leave right away", and left after a few steps.