After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 57

Jiang Tingzhou crossed his arms and carried the hem of his clothes.

Su Meng's eyes widened when he saw his posture, with a little uncertainty in his voice asking, "What are you doing?"

Jiang Tingzhou said of course, "Take off your clothes." After saying that, Jiang Tingzhou took off his short sleeves, revealing a smooth, well-structured upper body.

"You...what are you doing?" Su Meng took a small step back after speaking, not forgetting to look around. Fortunately, the place where they are is relatively dim, and most people cannot notice this hidden corner.

But Su Meng's heart still beats a little faster.

There is a black light here, if someone happens to see it, it might be misunderstood that the two of them are going to do bad things.

And there is one who just took off his clothes without a face and skin.

"It's not very convenient for me. You can wipe my back."

Su Meng pursed her lips, "Don't you have a brother who works as an instructor together?"

Jiang Tingzhou lied and said without thinking, "He doesn't know where to get a girl, he can't see anyone."

Su Meng: "..."

In the end, Su Meng opened Yunnan Baiyao, rubbed out a self-made pill, and rubbed the ointment on Jiang Tingzhou's back little by little.

Her strength was moderate, and she was not rushed. In order to allow the effect of the medicine to penetrate effectively, she also patiently used her fingertips to gently knead the spot where Jiang Tingzhou had a dark injury.

Not long after Su Meng kneaded, the area with the hidden wound just became a little hot from the rubbing, Jiang Tingzhou suddenly turned around and firmly grasped her hand.

Su Meng blinked strangely, "What's wrong? Is it uncomfortable?"

Jiang Tingzhou grinds his teeth, panting and saying, "It's comfortable and uncomfortable."

Comfortable and uncomfortable?

What kind of strange experience is this?

Her strength should be just right, and the way of rubbing is also exclusive. It was based on the way she looked from her grandfather when she was a child, and after several memories, she improved herself and finally decided on the current rubbing technique. The effect should be very good.

Su Meng let out a weird cry, "Then I'll change another one."

"No need." Jiang Tingzhou only felt that he was painful and sweet now. After he finished speaking, he quickly hummed Su Meng's delicate face, "It's getting late, be good, go go to bed early."

If she doesn't leave, he may be a little bit unable to control the predominant power that is about to overflow.

Su Meng gave a hum, then stuffed Yunnan Baiyao into Jiang Tingzhou's hand, said goodbye, turned and walked in the direction of the bedroom door.

After a few steps, she happened to ran into Qiao Zhiyao who had just returned.

After Qiao Zhiyao saw Su Meng, he paused and looked behind her several times.

When Su Meng thought Qiao Zhiyao had discovered something, she had already walked inside without saying a word.

After Su Meng finished the shower, washed the clothes, brushed his teeth and washed his face, finally went to bed and lay down, the night talk in the bedroom continued.

The light in the bedroom had already been turned off, and the street light outside the window was faintly leaking in.

In such an environment, evening talks are particularly atmospheric.