After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 47

The men on the ground who had planned to commit the crime were all stunned by the man who appeared suddenly. After he calmed down, cold sweat broke out all over his body, and he was afraid of coming to his heart after a while.

Sometimes, an impulsive move may ruin one's life. The man is only glad that he was stopped in time, otherwise...

The woman whose life was hanging by a thread just now fell to the ground and cried bitterly after she was safe. At this moment, there are still many blood drops on her neck, but she has no time to take care of it, only immersed in the luck of leaving her life.

There was chaos all around.

After Jiang Tingzhou's companion arrived, he teased him, "We came out for the exercise, and we did not expect to encounter this kind of thing by chance."

Jiang Tingzhou gave a faint hum. For him, the moment just now was just a matter of effort. The things he has learned in the army and school over the past two years are enough for him to deal with general emergencies with ease.

The companion looked around, "Is everything resolved?"

"Solved." After Jiang Tingzhou handed the man over to his companion, suddenly, the corner of his eye swept to a certain figure on the sofa in the bread box.

The box was full of people, and it looked like a group came out to sing. Obviously there were so many people inside, but only that figure attracted all his eyes at once.

That delicate face was familiar to him, but also strange.

Said familiar, because that face bears the unforgettable traces in his memory. She is the only person he likes and still likes in the past 20 years.

It is strange because that face has changed a lot compared to before. After the baby's fat disappeared, only the thrilling beauty remained on her face.

She stood there, and the people around her were completely set off by her into an irrelevant background.

At this time, Jiang Tingzhou's companion Zhang Ming followed his sight and found that Su Meng sitting in the inner box was a young man who was a few months younger than Jiang Tingzhou. He exclaimed in a low voice, "Wow. Lao Tzu's boy's heart has recovered..."

Jiang Tingzhou glanced at him with a faint warning, dropped the sentence "I will leave first" and then walked straight into the box.

In the box, Zhang Xiaoya and Li Youqing also saw the face of the man who had just overpowered the man who was going to take a knife and was now walking towards them.

Zhang Xiaoya covered her mouth in surprise, "Hey, isn't this the little brother who used to take Su Meng to and from school?"

Li Youqing echoed, "It's him, it's him, it's him, I can't even recognize him anymore."

In the first semester of high school, Jiang Tingzhou suddenly transferred.

Jiang Tingzhou therefore left the sight of Zhang Xiaoya and Li Youqing.

There are so many things that happen every day in the school. They had forgotten this person. When they saw it today, all the past talents suddenly came to mind.

Compared with before, Jiang Tingzhou has changed a lot.

Although his appearance is as handsome as before, and his posture is still slender and tall, he is a bit more stable and masculine than before.

If he used to give others a sense of frivolity because of his natural **** face, then now he has no sense of frivolity, giving people a sense of reliability.