Part 1 : Lost

!Gore warning!

(Later on not this chapter)

It was just a normal day in your village . You had been helping  with the chores around the tavern that father and mother ran.
Just as you had finished  cleaning some tables you heard your mother call you.
"Y/n! Come here dear!" she called from the door.
"Coming!" You replied.
  You hummed a tune as you made your way over to you mother.
"Is everything oka- OH!" you were cut off by your own excitement as you saw your favorite green haired friend.
"Izuku!!!" You exclaimed with joy. You were about to attack him with a surprise hug untill you saw his pained and panicked expression.
"I - izuku w- what's wrong?!" You questioned him.
"What happend!?"
"Are you okay!?"
"Are you inger-"
He cut you off by pulling you into a tight hug as tears streamed down his face.
"I - I'm s- so sorry. If I was faster i- if I was s-stronger. . . I could have stopped them. I could have saved him!" he sobbed into your shoulder.
"Izuku!What are you talking about? What happ-" You tried questioning him again but he only hugged you closer.
"Y/n . . ." Your mother finally spoke but with a crack in her voice.
"Let's talk about this inside." Her expression was like she was trying to smile through a knife wound to the heart.
"O- okay." you voice was low due too the shock of seeing your childhood friend in such a upset and painful way
"Alright then. Let's go inside and sit down shall we?" she turned away and walked towards one of the tables with three chairs around it you sat next to your mother and izuku sat across from you and avoided eye contact from you like it was the plage.
"Y/n ." your mother spoke softly like you were a toddler again.
"When Izuku was on his way here to visit us he found you father . . ." her voice went from soft to a croaked sob.
The (h/c) woman had tears now streaming down her cheeks and looked towards the freckled boy.
"And y- your father was found dead. Dear I- "
"That impossible. He just left a few hours ago. I don't understand, there's no predators or nomus in the forest he went too. He only went for some firewood! Dammit!!!" You stood up and slammed a fist on the table out of anger and frustration. Tears began to blur you vision but you brushed them away as soon as the came.
"I'm so sorry y/n. . ." Izuku mumbled.
"I- I need  . . . some air." You say as you run too the door grabing your crimson cape, you speed out the door leaving Izuku in tears and speachless.
" Y/N-" you mother was cut off by the sound of the front door slamming shut.
Izuku pov:

"It's still dangerous out there!" I  exclaimed in my mind not wanting to panic y/n's mother more.
"I'll go after her Mrs L/n, don't worry it's must be horribly  overwhelming for you both. I'll bring her home once she cools off a bit. I'm sorry about Mr l/n-"
"Please midoriya . . . promise you'll look after her."
I smile  towards y/n's crying mother and make my way to the door after hugging/ reusuring Mrs L/n. Plus there was somthing else improtant that I have to tell her. . .

(author here: this is your out fit by the way lol):

Back to your Pov:As soon as you slammed the door you ran and instead of whipping the salty tears that pricked your eyes you let them flow

Back to your Pov:
As soon as you slammed the door you ran and instead of whipping the salty tears that pricked your eyes you let them flow. You were too overwellmed knowing you saw your father this morning. . . to Izuku telling you that he was found dead. Not paying attention to where you had been running for the last 20mins you had descovered that you had somehow manged to get your self lost . . .
"oh no . . ." you internally face palmed yourself for being so "FREAKING STUPID" you yealled
being louder than intended.
Taking in your surandings you look around, unable to reconise anything around you but then somthing caught you eye. A dark splash of crimson liquid spreding out from behind a berry bush. With a hitched breath and shaky legs you walked towads it slowly. You eyes widdend as you saw a unbeliveable sight.

Izuku's POV:
"uhhh y/n- chan where'd you go?!" I paniced to myself as I searched around the small villiage. "It's been at least 30mins now . . ." I mumbled to myself as all of the suden I was filled with anxiety. Horrifing thoughts filled Midoriya "What if you were attacked by a nomu?! What if you were being eating alive by wolves right now!? What if you had fallen and injured yourself and WERE BLEADING OUT!!?!?! No stop y/n is one of the strongest people I know!"Izuku thought to himself and composed himself after a mini panic attack. Eventully Izuku knew after searching for you in the villiage that you must have went to the. . . forest no nonononono NO! Sudenly Izuku had a sickning feeling of adreniline and sickness enter him. "Those monsters are still in there! Those horrible villians that killed your father." His feet began to run faster than ever before in search of you his childhood friend, the person who pretected him from bullies when he was weak and helpless. He can't lose you no . . . He won't lose you! And thus Izuku began to tred the forest with a hand on the hilt of his blade.
(20mins kinda time skip cuase HA I'M LAZY!!!)
"ahhh Izukuuuuu-kuuun~" said a scrachy and almost teasing vioce. Without hesitation Midoriya drew his blade a turned around into a fighting stance. Only to be disgusted with the sight of a certin yanderee a who just couldn't take a hint.
" Himiko Toga." Izuku growled the name in venom.

(Kiken (a/n) here: BA DA TSS clifhanger well kinda, anway this is my first fanfic so terribly sorry for any spelling mistakes I have been cursed with the dreaded thing known as dyxlyxia but any how hope this wasn't too cringy and that you enjoyed it!!!) okay now I gotta do like what 10 more? Then update it at least five days . . . ya yeet.
Word count : 1046