"Y-you what?"

Y/N POV:

"Sooo it's been like, 20 minutes now
.
.
.
You wanna go first or me?" Me and Bakugou were across from each other, both of us sitting against a large oak tree it's branches spread out towards the blue sky where the sun shone so brightly. The ash blonde shifted awkwardly as he spoke to me.

"You. . .you can go first. What was that birdbrain on about?" Oh he must be disgusted by my new found history. Great just when I thought we were making progress.

"Well I'm guessing you're talking about the Lacida. Since you asked, they were a race of demon that went extinct a really REALLY long time ago. They weren't just your average demons though, they had different abilities. They could mess around with your memories, they could shape-shifting too and they even had the ability to control one of the elements! But instead of using their powers for good. . .they hurt a lot of people because apparently they had a unfillable bloodlust and since they could go the mortal relm. Well you can guess what happened." I explained what I knew as I studied the boy next to me. Why didn't I notice those tattoos before? He's really well built too. Where and how did he get all of those scars? This boy just seems too always leave me questioning.

"Wow."

"I know you probably think I'm a monster or something now huh?"

"You idiot, that's totally badass." At those words I felt my heart clench and my face flush slightly.

"O-oh that's a relief I thought you were gonna hate me or something. Well your turn. What was so important that you had to run off with me over your shoulder pretty boy?" Before I could stop the nickname name fell from my mouth. I immediately slapped my hand over my face.
Idiot.
Idiot!
IDIOT!!!

"Pretty boy? I assure you Lil red, I'm anything but pretty." Bakugou took the opportunity to push my back onto the ground pinning me down. His face mere inches from mine.
He. . .he has to stop giving me false hope by teasing me like this.
I direct me eyes to the side refusing to look at him, knowing I'd end up in tears. Why was I acting like this?
Oh I know. . .

I fell for you.

I fell for you hard Katsuki and I don't know how to get back up.

"Hey why aren't you looking at me? Am I too "pretty" or something?" A low laugh escaped his lips.

Stop. . .I wanna be more than just some weak girl too you but I know you'll never feel the same.

"Idiot. . ."

"Hah- wait a-are you crying? Did I hurt you?" I couldn't hold the salty tears back anymore. I wanted to be special to him, I wanted to matter.

"Bakugou there's something I need to tell you I-" He sat up giving me space to move again.

He doesn't want a weakling like you. Besides if you tell him he'll probably never want to see you again.

What the hell? This isn't me! Who are you?

Of course not, I'm the better you but tell him if you insist. Just don't go and cry to your dead mommy when he says how you're worthless.
. . .

"I'm just shocked that my dad done that. . ."

Good choice.

"Oh right. . .are you okay?" Bakugou was now sitting next to me awkwardly.

"Yeah I was just wondering if my mother ever knew about it or if he told Izuku? But anyway back to you. What did you want to tell me?"

Bakugou gave a nod of understanding.