Unexpected

OVER 3K!!!!???? NANI !?!?
THANK YOU!!!!!!
Thank you all so much! It really means a lot knowing people are enjoying the fan fiction!!! And good news now that I've hit 3K my parents are gonna let me pursue my dream of becoming a writer!!! So thank you all so much!
Happy reading !

Y/N POV: When boom boom boi passed me the bag I had no clue what to expect.
I stare at it for a moment silence filling my tent.

"Come on Y/N just o-open it!"
I convince myself reaching for the bag.

"But what if it doesn't fit?!? Or shows too much skin?!" I retract my hand.

"NO! Stop it Y/N just put it on! Bakugou used his own money for it!"
Pulling out the item from the bag before I could change my mind again, my e/c eyes widened.

"Oh my gods. . .it's the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on. . ."

I pull out the most glamorous dress you have ever seen.
It was a bright crimson , much like your cape when my father bought it brand new. It sparkled reflecting in my eyes.
Wait is that. . .

"No way haha! Boom boom boi, you've outdone yourself!"
I hugged the bag close.
He really gave me a new cape too.
It was pretty much the exact same as Katsuki's apart from the fact that his was years old.

"SHOES TOO?!?!? I HAVEN'T HAD NEW SHOES SINCE I WAS FIVE!!!" I let out a- hol up did I just giggle like a little girl?

(I'll put the pictures next chapter btw)

Then it hit me.

"Where did Bakugou get the money from?"
Oh well.
Time to try this on, I just hope it fits me.

Bakugou POV:

"Hey man, when you get back theres something we need to talk about."

"Yeah yeah whatever shitty hair."

Okay I can do this! All I have to do is get the dragon to take us up to the meadow, eat a picnic or some romantic shit then TELL her! Yeah I got this I'm Bakugou fucking Katsuki!

I checked my teeth in the mirror to make sure they're clean as well as my face.
All good. I began to fidget with the the knot tying together my cape.

"What if she doesn't like the dress Kirishima! Or the shoes don't fit! What if she freaks out about the cape matching mine! Uhhh that was a dumbass idea! Something that nerd would've done! What if she doesn't even come?!" I start pacing in a circle.

"Đûđé čhïłł Ý/Ň wøüłđņ'ț bãįł łīķę ťhåť. Śø šțøp pâņî- whôà."
Suddenly the over grown lizard looked beyond me.

"What are you st- whoa."

She really is an angel and she wore the cape.

I smile gently.

"Do I look weird? I hope not hell I even managed to clean up haha."

"Ářê ýøů ķíđďîňģ?! Ľøõķ āť ý- MHMBCUTVHDYF" I cover the dragons loudass mouth.

"You -*ahem* you l-look nice."

I saw her blush slightly.
Dammit if she isn't cute then I don't know what the hell is.

"Thank you. And for the dress too the last time someone gave me something so meaningful is when my dad bought me my cape. . . but I really like the new one too. I really owe you huh? Haha."

She . . .too pretty. . .gonna die.

GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME KATSUKI! SHIT YOUR STARING!

"Heh not really but you could repay me by letting me help you get on that dragon?" I reached my hand too her. . .she took it.