Part 2:the battle/lost 2

Izuku POV:
"Himiko Toga" Izuku spat.
"THAT'S ME!~~~ OHHH I'm SO HAPPY YOU REMEMBERED~~" Toga squealed as she thrashed her dagger around with Izuku blocking and dogging each time.
"Dammit of all the times she cou- wait if she's here then that means the rest of the League must be here!" Izuku slightly panicked in his mind.
"Oh yea. . . " suddenly Toga stopped in her tracks and her expression went from full on psycho to the equal of a pouting child who lost a toy.
Izuku kept his gard up in a fighting stance still ignoring the one scratch he gained on his left arm knowing it'd make her go full on captain crazy (well more) but her sudden change in attitude seemed unlike her style. What was she planning?
"Izuku do you by any chance know a girl called . . . what was it again . . . oh yeah! Y/n~~~" When your name fell from Toga's sadistic grin something in Mydoryia snapped wasting no time he sprinted towards Toga with his blade fully out and ready to cause an injury or four. Totally for self defence *cough cough* His green eyes flickered with a some sort of form of rage.
"STAY AWAY FROM Y/N" He growled under his breath.
A cold and frightening chill shot through Izuku's body as he saw Toga's expression change yet again too a maniacal grin as both of there attention was drawn too the blood trickling down his arm.
"Ahhhh~~~ Izuku-kuns b blood~ it's so - " Toga licked her blade slowly with the small droplets of blood it had "It's so good~~~"
After her sentence the freckled boy prepared too fight for his life but Toga interrupted him working on a escape plan in his mind.
"But sadly I can't play with you yet, all be because of handy man wanting that Y/n girl and UNHARMED AT THAT, can you believe that?! He even said "coocoo no stabby stabby" so rude. " Toga began to stomp on the ground, like an insulated toddler.
"So sorry Izuku-kun~~~ But I'm looking forward to our next 'date'~" She purred.
Then just like that she was gone.
There were a few thousand thoughts flooding Izuku's mind at that moment. "Why did the League want you?!? What were they planning?!? And did Toga really say she isn't supposed to hurt you?! What if a member found you already. . " That last question made Izuku petrified. But before he could start his search again he heard an earpiecing scream . . . It was coming from the village. He sprinted towards the village you childhood home too only see it in blue piercing flames. Hearing screams in the background.
Izuku felt so very helpless in that moment he felt . . . completely and utterly useless.

Just like a "Deku."

His petrified emerald orbs searched around the area. Never had he been so mournful too see the sight of your mother caught under a collapsed oak tree that was covered in destructive flames.
Fear swallowed him like a wave of dread.
The sight was chaotic. . .
"Move . . . , please . . . I h have too help her. . ." Izuku chanted to himself. He began to stutter closer too your mother who was possibly . . . already dead. Midoriya's shaky and desperate stumble towards your mother turned too an even more desperate sprint.
"MISS L/N!" The greenatte begged for a response. He could feel the smoke surround his lungs and began too cough. " Miss *cough* L/N *cough*" he continually called too you mother until he was crouching beside her.
"I Izuku. . . I *cough cough* i d don't know what happend one minute  I was sitting waiting for you and *cough cough* y/n to come b back *cough* then everything went up in . . .fl. . a . . mes. . .please t tell y/n th. .at I l.  ove he. . r   p pret . .ect her. " Your mother's e/c eye's slowly dulled as a vivid crimson dripped from her mouth.
Midoriya's eyes widened in complete terror. He began attempting to scream for you mother to awake. . .but it was too late. She was gone.
"Please no. . . MISS L/S!" after he shed many salty tears he began to search the ashes of your village for survivors and you.

There weren't any survivors.

No you yet ether.

How long has it been?
Maybe what 3, 4 hours now?
That means he saw you about 5 hours ago. Izuku was attempting too keep track of the time in order to distract himself from the massacre that just happened.
This was his copping mechanism. 
To be honest he had more than one way to stop himself from having a mental meltdown.
A task of finding you.
He needs to find you for some unknown reason the League of villians want you.
"Oh thank all might." He had never been so relived to find a trail.
Your trail.
That was until he saw the massive  trail travelling with you.
That claw print was speckled with a dried red liquid.

Author: I AM HERE! AH HAHA and I am so sry that this is suuuuuper quick and cringy hope you can bare with me! Your pov will be next chapter btw! And i think y'all know who else is gonna show up now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that's all darlings enjoy the fanfic!...

and I am so sry that this is suuuuuper quick and cringy hope you can bare with me! Your pov will be next chapter btw! And i think y'all know who else is gonna show up now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that's all darlings enjoy the fanfic!
Word count : 883