Dragon king who?

??? Pov:
As I returned from hunting somthing to eat I saw shitty hair sitting down on one of the stools at our part-time-camp, I see that the idiots legs were in semi-dragon form. What the hell was he thinking?!? Then I noticed the blood that was dried on his skin.
'Did that dumbass really get caught in an other bear trap?! I told him too look out for those things!' I thought "calmly" to myself.
In a way to teach hair for brains a lesson and maybe test his reflexes. . .
I dropped the food I caught on the ground quietly and got ready to pounce.
"Hmm wonder if she can fi-" not letting him finish whatever he was mumbling I launch myself onto his back. Then move so I was pining him down in a chokehold.

A/n: like this:

Back to the story:

Back to the story:

"Oi oi oi! What's wrong shitty hair? Didn't I tell you to stay away from those bear traps?!" I say in a mocking tone.
"GAH! B-bak-u . . .BRO! Haha!" He said useing nickname he knew I despised with a hatred.
"I told you to stop calling me that SHITTYHAIR!" I replied maybe a little loudly.
"Hey my hair is super manly thank you- GAH! "
I tightened my grip around his neck slightly. Suddenly I hear some rummaging and footsteps. Then a soft voice call out
"Oi! I got some water, medicine too thankfully-- WHOAH!!!"
I hear the new voice the yell towards my direction
"HEY GET OFF HIM! YOU DAMM HEDGEHOG!"

"Hedgehog who the fu-"
and then with a very loud clang I was out for the count.

Y/n's POV: Did I just knock that guy out with a frying pan. . .
I just knocked that guy out with a frying pan.
I JUST KNOCKED THAT GUY OUT WITH A FRYING PAN!
"Are you uh ok Kirishima? " I say panting slightly.
" Yeah and umm he wasn't trying too hurt me . . ." He said with a nervous smile.
"This is. . .!" THAT'S when a idea struck the red head. Oh boy was this gonna be payback. Would he get murdered later most likely but not if he doesn't die from laughter first.
" His name is Izuku but you can call him deku!" Kirishima said with a devious sharp toothed grin.
"Izuku. . . I have a friend called that too. OH CRAP IZUKU! MOM! I'm so so so so sorry Kirishima I kinda run out of my village in a rush, after Izuku told me about my . . . Dad." Before I realised it tears began to fog my vision.
"Uh hey! Y/n what's wrong!?" The sweet dragon questioned me sitting me down on his stool.
"M-my d-dad was found dead t-this morning. . . and I was so stupid! I should have stayed and supported my mother I'm a horrible daughter. She's probably sobbing her heart out. . . because I wasn't strong nor selfless enough too stay with her!" You were so frustrated with yourself.
" Pluss Izu must think I hate him. . . how could I just leave them like that!" You had a ocean of guilt rise in you for your actions.

" You dad passed away. . ." Kirishima spoke in a pained yet understandable tone.
" yes. . ." You quietly stated.
When you looked up to see the dragons face your watery eyes widdend a fraction to see his expression.
It was contoured in pain and sorrow but his eyes were filled with comfort and compassion.

Then he hugged you.
"I know what it's like to lose family baku- I mean Izuku does too. I think he would hate it if I told you though. Hehe. . . anyway to make the subject less grim. Not trying to be selfish or anything but could we get this leg of mine fixed hehe." He said letting go of the hug.
"YOUR LEG! Shoot I'm so sorry Kiri. . . is it ok if I call you Kiri?"
He blushed ever so slightly at the question.
"Yeah sure! But only if I can call you. . . hmmm . . . Oh! Little Red!"
He said pointing towards your crimson cloak.
"Ha I like it kiri!" We both laughed for a minute.
"I should put him in the tent." I neversly chuckled as I pointed to the ash blonde. After putting him in the bed I instructed Kiri too sit down with his leg out so I could apply the medicine to the injury.
After I had cleaned the wound I mixed the water and medicine to make a paste.
"Now this might sting a little tency wincy bit." I say getting the medical supily on my two fingers and gently dabing it sightly to his wound.
"Nah it's fi- INe OW Ow ow!" He winced more as I finished the grossem job.
"Sorry Kiri just need to add bandeges now. He he. . ." I brush it off with a nervous laugh.
"No problem Little red.~" He said in a teasing tone.
I tighten the bandage around his leg.
"Ow!"
"Sorry hand slipped."
We both laugh at that.
And then there was a loud bang it came from the tent.
"Oh Izuku must be awake!" Mischife coated Kirishemia's voice.
"I should probably apologise and leave soon my mother's probably worried sick Izuku too ah- my Izuku I mean. " I tell Kiri about to continue my sentence until I was cut off.
"who the

FUCK

ARE YOU!?"

"I- I'm y/n l/n and I am so so sorry for what hapened I thought you were a bandinet or somthing ha ha. Oh also it's Izuku right or do you prefer
deku?"
Man did that just break a man.

"Uhm are you ok?" I ask the ash blonde in concern worried I hit him too hard.
I look over to a dying dragon who had tears of laughter streaming down his face.
"Listen here . . . I am the
Dragon King of the Barbarians
Bakugou FUCKING KATSUKI!!!" He exclaims with rage as he gets too close for comfort, face inches from mine.

Third person POV:

"Dragon king who?
But Kiri told me that you name is Izu- " That is when it finally hit you. Kiri tricked you.
"Kiri? OH you sly ɹǝʞɔnɟ ɹǝɥʇoɯ˙" The last part he said in a language that was unkown to you.
The blonde sighed and rubbed his tempile gently before storming over to the crimson dragon slowly raising his fist.
But just before he could hit the dragon you jumped in the way.
"AH Y/N huh-" Kiri was ready to hold you in your last moments but he was shocked to see you blocked Bakugou's attack.
Bakugou looked shocked too only about five people have been able to take one of those explosion punches. Kirishema was of course one of them but now there was another one added too that list.
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! HE'S YOU FRIEND WHY WOULD YOU ATTACK HIM W - WITH WHATEVER THAT WAS!?" You queston the shocked blonde. Lowering your block slightly.
"HAH?!? WHO ARE YOU TOO ASK ME THAT RED RAG?!?" He shouted back ignoring his red-headed friend's face that said ' I am so confused what the fuck just happened?!' .
"RED RAG?!? HA ha that's rich coming from a blonde hedgehog with clear anger issues! And I told you my name!" You were pissed to say the least and so was he.
Poor Kirishema was still processing in his mind that the girl he had met that almost threw up at the sight of blood , blocked one of Bakugou's strongest attacks like the pain factor was at least 6/10 for him so how did you do that?
Then he snapped back into reality when Kastuki grapped you by your cape like a toddler.

*Kinda like this*

"GUYS STOP!!!" After splitting you two up he took in a breath

"Okay how about you two take a seat and we all get to know each other and sort this out huh?" Ge sounded just like a parent honestly.
". . .fine" You both said in sync.

"That's what I like to hear!"

A/n: Word count 1364 Jeez this wad long thats basiclly y/n into covered though! Bring on the Bakubae x Cute Reader ! whohoo!