Adventure!

Your POV:
Later on Izuku had told me everything was already organised for me to go.
I really never thought I'd get to go on a. . . ADVENTURE!
I'm so happy it's like electricity flowing through my veins.
I never want this feeling to leave I feel so enthusiastic!
I gave Izu another hug before he had to take his leave.
"Y/n I- "
Izuku looked like his eye's were desperately trying to hide a sob but he just closed them and shook his head slowly with a small smile.
"I'm really going to miss you, promise to stay safe and true to yourself." He spoke reveling his emerald orbs.
"Aw thank you Izu I'll miss you too and I promise! But do tell mother I love her dearly and I'll miss her very very much."
At the very mention off your mother Izuku looked down with a tear slowly roll down his cheek.
"HEY- NO I don't cry when you leave! So you don't get to ethier!" You say hugging him again lighting the mood.
"You know I'm a crybaby n/n" He spoke letting go of the hug and handing you a small bag.
"There's plenty of berry's and some clothes in there for the trip it's not much but I hope it still keeps you from being hungry-"

"Stop being a mom you Damm Deku!!!" Bakugou spoke pissed from all the affection in the atmosphere.
The ash blonde walked towards you both and THREW you onto his shoulder like a damm sack of potatoes.

"HEY-"
"See you nerd"
"Bye Kachan! Bye Y/n! Bye Kirishima" Izuku started to walk off with a wave.
"See ya man " Kirishima waved
"Bye Izu!" You shouted from the human pomeranian's shoulder.

Time skip: night-time 😴

Bakugou POV: Great nice one Katsuki why in all might did I let deku ditch her here!
Bakugou thought this to himself as you happily sat next to him infront of the fire attempting to start conversation with him.
Keyword attempting. . .
Kirishima was snoring so loud that it could probably beat president mic in a contest to see who was louder.
Third person POV:
The ash blonde grew tired of his dragon's snores and stood up walked towards the dragon AND STRAIGHT UP GAVE THE CRIMSON CREATCHURE A EXPLOSIVE PUNCH TO THE FACE!!!

(Ha EXPLOSIVE get it??? No? Okie I'll leave 🥲)

The dragon shot his eyes open and grabbed his snout.
"ØW HËÝ! ňøť mąňłý đüđë!" He sniffled.
Bakugou was about to lecture the dragon until you walked in front of him therefore intirupting his rant.
"Oh poor Kiri are you hurt? Let me see you nose" You spoke softly to the dragon as you reached out your hand towards him carefully petting his snout.
Bakugou stood speechless at your kindness when you took out a item of clothing from you bag as you dipped it in cold water and dipped it on the red beast's snout.
He had unknowingly to Kirishima (he was too distracted with the fact that Bakugou punched him before even waking him first rude), the ash blonde was staring at you like a moth drawn to a bright and magnificent flame. You however unlike the large reptile caught onto him staring at you. 

"Have I got something on my face?"
His face flushed to the equivalent to Kirishima's scales.
He turned around and stormed off yelling,
"I'M JUST GETTING FIREWOOD DON'T FOLLOW ME AND STOP BABYING THAT SHITTY LIZIARD!"

Bakugou POV:
What is wrong with this d- dumbass looking like- like THAT?! I think to myself as I turn around and storm off shouting ,
"I'M JUST GETTING FIREWOOD DON'T FOLLOW ME AND STOP BABYING THAT SHITTY LIZIARD!"
Why was I like this? What is she doing to me?
My head was filled with questions but one stuck out.
When will someone tell her about what happened at her village? To her mother? Her friends? Everyone she knows and loves must have lived there. . .
Apart from that nerd he pissed me off by not telling her but why do I even care? I've only just met her!
Her and her stupidly pretty h/c hair and those stupid wondrous eyes that I could get lost in for eternity with gorgeous e/c pupils and that stupid cute cape she wears! And that generous and hilarious  personality that I want to explore more of!
I felt heat rise to my cheeks as I went on about characteristics that she owned.
Then I released I was attracted to her. . .but I had only just met Y/n!

Third person POV:
". . .Y/n. . ."
He said your name lower than a whisper.
Dammit even your name was beautiful. . .but then it hit him.
He left Kirishima his best friend, (although he would never admit it aloud) alone with you even though he knew you wouldn't hurt Kirishima and even if you tried too shitty hair would just burn you too a crisp in an instant but nevertheless Bakugou knew it was foolish too run off like that to "just get firewood". He only let his guard around a very small selection of people in his life. His mother, Kirishima, deku long ago, and Kiken (I'll explain who that is later (my oc XD) ).
That was it no more no less but now he felt safe? Secure? That he could be vulnerable for once in a long time around you. . .
"Shit. . . haha"
He has took a REAL liking to you after all.
She can't find out or else he'll probably have his heart broken sooner or later.
"If I keep it too myself I'll eventually loose these distracting emotions. Yeah I'm KATSUKI FUCKING BAKUGOU! KING OF-"

"Being a ass?" Your angelic voice chimed in.
Bakugou's face plummeted and he gave you a fearful look.
"D-did you hea- DID YOU EASEDROP ON ME DUMBASS?!?!" He said going full pissed pomeranian mode.
"No she didn't also . . .you were mumbling anyway you ok man?" Kirishima added. The red head was back to his human form leg fully healed.
" SHITTY HAIR I AIN'T NO DAMM NERD!!!" Bakugou was really pissed now but not to the extent that he'd hurt someone.
"Wait actually- SHITTY HAIR ME YOU TALK NOW! DUMBASS GO BACK TOO CAMP OR WAIT HERE! YOU CAN WALK TWO MINUT-"
"DUDE! We're at camp you left for around 20mins and now you're back so calm down." Kirishima said throwing an arm over the loud ash blonde's shoulder.
He hadn't even released he walked back.
"Now what's eating at you? Or do you wanna talk about it later after dinner?" The red-headed boy spoke.
"Super manly how you wanna tell me too-"
"So why do you seem so on edge Kachan?"You said tilting your head in genuine concern for the boy.
"PFFFFFTT" Kirishima fell the ground his laughter filling the silence Katsuki provided.
The ash blonde took you by the shoulders and looked you in the eyes rage clearly being held down.
"Look Y/n I'm trying my best to not blow your ass up right now because I know fine well shitty hair had everything to do with this but please just call me Bakugou or else I'll make you use my full name in dragon tongue 3 times for everytime I say a sen- " He was cut off with the sparkle shining in you beautiful e/c eyes that's when Bakugou realises you were staring at him the whole time he spoke. A smirk appeared on his face.
"Something on my face?"
You blinked as a small blush crawled over your face and covered your face with your elbow looking away from him now.
"Yeah your stupid grin"
"And stupid beautiful eyes.  . ." What was that last part you mumbled?
"YAWN well I'm going to get some rest Kiri helped me set up my tent while you were out so I'm gonna hit the hay, goodnight Bakugou and thank you for taking me with you on this journey. I have a feeling that it's gonna end spectacularly." You said walking towards your area of the camp.

"Goodnight dumbass.  . ."
Kirishima was out like a candle. . .so much for Bakugou and him talking but he was glad that he didn't have to spill his guts when Kirishima would've been half asleep in the first place so he went to bed also.
Hugging into his cape he whispered.
"Goodnight .  . .y/n"

Word count:1405 with close to none action but thats aight cuz the next one will have double then!!!! HA HA
!Also gonna be uploading more now thanks too lockdown!

Word count: 1435