A last note

※My drawing ⬆※

Y/N POV:

It's been four days since Kiken's death, after she died we all stopped fighting, the villains decided to turn themselves in on the condition they would have a week of freedom left. Surprisingly Hawks accepted their condition and even shortened their sentence to 10 years in prison. I can't say I forget what they all did but I have learned that I'll need to forgive them all someday.

Toga decided to go back to her home and find her sister to rekindle her family bonds.

Twice went to see two old friends who ran a tavern together as a married couple, turns out the old friend was Tsu-chan's parents.

Shinsou went to his old teacher's grave his name was : Shota Aizawa. They were like father and son but tragically he was killed in battle, he said he fought alongside All Might himself.

Dabi I'm unsure.

But as for me Katsuki and Kirishima . . .well you'll see.

I stood looking sternly at the golden doorknob. Beyond this door is Kiken's room.

"Hey we don't have to go in there ya know, we can forget about it and go visit Deku or something. . ." Katsuki put his hand on my shoulder and I placed mine on top of his.

"No, I- no we have to do this Katsuki. Maybe there's some answers that could be life-changing behind that door." I grab the cold golden handle and slowly pull it down opening the large maplewood door.
Light came bursting out of the open door. This wasn't what I was expecting at all. . .

Huge window on one side of the room looking out too a large field, just beyond it was a green and vibrant forest that was bursting at the seams with life. The window had golden vines wrapped all around it the occasional red rose.
Next to the window was a row of buttons? Who has buttons next to a window? I walk towards it hand outstretched to the buttons more specifically a slightly glowing blue one.

"Wonder what this does. . ."

"NO WAIT-"

Katsuki tore his eyes away from the window but before he could stop me my finger pressed it.

The window's flowers fell and the vines turned and twisted somehow changing to a dark silver, the roses were replaced with white seashells? The view that was once a bright field turned a pith black.

"What the hell? Y/N get back from whatever that thing is!" The ruby eyed oy moved me behind him as he drew his dagger out and pointed it toward the window.

But slowly the black faded away and it became clear but yet musky blue. Then burst of colour swam past? Wait was that fish? That was fish! Then taht means the view had changed to somewhere under water maybe the sea?

"Hey wait a second! Hedgehog this window is magic!"

"HAH?!"

Swiftly I move past him I put my hand against the window or well tried to. Instead of my finger tips feeling glass they could feel the cold wet water before I knew it my hand had went straight into the water. A shark raced up attempting to bite my arm clean off.

"AH!" I fell back onto my behind but instead of the shark falling through the open window it had slammed against it.

"What in all might. .  "

"Do you know what this means? Katsuki this- this magic it could take us a sorts of places! Maybe we could find another dragon like Kirishima! " He looked worried and stared at the buttons. Moving over to a maple wood desk, he began to raid it.

"No, this- it doesn't belong to us as much as it could help us and save Kirishima flying us around we can't take it we shouldn't be messing around with it. Let's just find some sentimental crap for this fu-" He stopped mid sentence a small peice of paper in his hand.
It was shaking. We were all affected by her death but Katsuki couldn't accept it fully yet. I mean how could he? Sitting down the ruby eyed boy started to raid through a small box hidden under her pillow, he found a small folded envelope, confused he inflods it and opend it to find a green necklace that looked exactly lime one of Katsuki's. With the necklace was two sheets of paper but he only stared at the first one.
He crinkled the paper slightly, I coud see his eyes starting to tear up.

"What's on the paper?" I walk towards him and put my arm around his shoulder peeking at the paper.
He stayed silent still staring a the paper, it was a drawing of Kirishima, Bakugou and Orasato but as children. Two droplets of water fell onto the picture, the ash blonde placed his other hand over his mouth to stiffel his sobs. It broke my heart when I saw him like this, this was the first time his tears weren't silent.

"Oh Katsuki-" Cut off with the bubbling of tears in my throat I give up on words and outstretched my arms but before I hugged him he dived into my arms squeezing my ribcage, hard but I didn't care he needs comfort right now. Placing my hand on his head I pet his ash blonde locks as he sobbed into my chest, he was wailing in pain, he was so confused it's likely that he doesn't know any other emotions than frustration, anger and sadness right now.

After he calmed down I reached for the second paper this one was a letter.

"Do you want me to read this out to you?" He stoped sobbing amd looked up at me with puffy red eyes. His crimson pupils looked at the paper then met with my e/c eyes.

"Fine." Smiling a
slightly I unfold the paper.

"It says: If you're reading this then I guess that's bad news for me, I just hope you're still with Kiri and Katsu. They're the closest thing I ever had to family please tell them that and that I'm sorry. The window that comes with this letter is now yours Y/N. I don't have long before me and Hawks meet up to make a plan so I'll "try" to make this short. The buttons next to the window can take you anywhere that you can think of there's a gold button on it that can shrink it to pocket size and the buttons come off the wall for traveling too. I also want to say I'm sorry for everything and I hope you can fogive me. Tell everyone I'm sorry please? Last but not least help the L.O.V I think there's good is them all deep down, I apologize I'm aware that this is a lot to ask of you. Well I don't think I'll really need this but better to have it incase right? Sincerely me,
Kiken Orasato." Wait so she seriously wrote a suicide note? The hell?! She didn't do all to well explaining! And what does she mean by help the L.O.V?!

I felt Bakugou hug me tighter (ow).

"Hell that's one hell of a last note huh?" I wonder was it her last note?

"Yeah you could say that again."

Hey sorry guys I know this chapter is pretty short but I have some announcements to make and a question for yall!

1. Updates at the weekend because school sucks and I have exams 😔💔

2. WE HIT 40K BABY!!!!!

 WE HIT 40K BABY!!!!!

3. Last but not least a question

Would any of you buy Kiken merch???

Well that's all darlings see you at the weekend!~ 💜