The Rainy Tavern

Bakugou POV: (don't worry your pov is soon) As I pinned Y/n to the ground I never took the time to release the position we were in.
Untill I stared into her glimmering
e/c eyes.
"Hehe looks like you caught me King Bakugou. . ."
Why. . . whywhywhywhy?!?! Did she look so damm ATTRACTIVE. Stop staring moron!
Say something Katsuki!
"Heh looks like I did lil red.~"
I slowly leaned in until-
"Bakugou- kun is that you? Kero"
The frog.

Y/n POV: Whoa whoa wait I j-just met bakugou surely he doesn't like me THAT way-
OH CRAP HE'S SO CLOSE SAY SOMETHING MORON!
"Hehe looks like you caught me King Bakugou. . ."
I say confidence finally rising in me once again.
"Heh looks like I did lil red.~"
I could feel my face heat up as he inched closer until-
"Bakugou- kun is that you? Kero"
Who-
Me and the ash blonde stood up immediately.
Awkwardly avoiding eye contact. I placed a hand over my cheek to feel just how red my cheeks were.
"Oh it really is you. Kero. I haven't seen you for a long time. Kero. Er sorry if I interrupted something."
I look towards the girl that was speaking.
She possessed dark olive hair that went past her waist and was tied in a neat bow at the end.
She had big eyes and three of her eyelashes were longer than the rest and a slightly round face. Her tongue hung out from the side of her mouth slightly reminding me of a frog.
She wore a common barmaid dress with a green skirt.
"You didn't s-see anything you damm extra! And yeah it has been a while." The crimson eyed boy said towards the shorter female.
"I'm sorry I don't believe we've met before kero. My name is Tsyu Asui but you can just call me Tsu." She spoke reaching her hand out for me to shake. I take it and introduce myself.
"Hi Tsu. It's lovely to meet you. I'm L/N Y/N but please just call me
Y/N."
"So what brings you two here and why isn't Kirishima with you? Kero."
"The overgrown lizard is setting up camp so we decided since we were in town we'd grab some drinks." The ash blonde said walking past Tsu.
"Kero! Well you're just in time Mina-chan, Sero-kun and Kaminari-kun are in the tavern too." The greenante said walking next to Bakugou I walked with them.
"Those morons? How are they still alive. . ." The crimson eyed boy said rubbing his temples.
"Who?" You chimed in feeling slightly left out.
"You'll meet them when we get there. Don't worry dumbass. . ."
"What makes you think I'm worried? I told you that I'm capable didn't I? Kachan~" I say as I walk infront of him while swaying my hips.
I don't have a clue what this boy's done to me but I always have the urge to tease him and get him flustered. What can I say? It's kina cute. . .
"We're here. Kero." Tsu says pointing towards a lovely tavern it was quiet and wasn't crowded or loomed over by other buildings.
Stables were attached to the side. Probably for traveler's horses to rest while they go for a meal with a drink.
(Edit Pictures ain't working so I'll add them with a update just so you know)
(Also something I forgot to mention the first thing Y/N notices about people is their eyes
"Thank you so much Tsu! It was great meeting you!" I say as we made our separate ways inside the tavern.
"You too Y/N-chan kero feel free to make yourself at home I'll get someone to serve you shortly kero."
It was much larger inside full of tables and barstools that were of course full of people.
"Hey uh Hedgehog? I'm not too sure if we're gonna get a seat anywher-" I grab onto his cape for some reinsurance.
I hate crowded places. . .
"BAKUGOU?!?! IT IS YOU! OVER HERE!" I look around to see three people at the table.
The female (that was shouting towards us) had pink skin and bright pink hair. She had big eyes but instead of white sclera she had dark black ones and sunshine yellow irises. Was she a madge? One of the two males had black hair and had black eyes. He had a smile taped to his face. (that is a terrible pun which there WILL be more of haha) He held a small sword and had a belt with small bags like Izuku's. . . he might be a adventure like Izu too.
Lastly the last person was a electric blonde male who had a black lighting stripe in his hair.
He had shining golden eyes. But I'm not sure what he is.
"Shit. . ." Bakugou sighed rubbing his forehead.
"Who's that anger issues?" I spoke tugging his cape slightly.
"WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING ME DUMBASS NAMES?!? YOU DAMM DUMBASS!!!" The ash blonde snapped. His spiky hair shooting up like an explosion.
"Well I don't know what to call you yet. . .I think I like anger issues?" I mumble with a confused pout.
"YOU LITTLE- "
Third POV:
Bakugou was cut off by an arm being thrown over his shoulder.
"No way did you get a girlfriend Bakugou? She is pretty cute!" It was the electric blonde.
"The name's Denki Kaminari! May I ask what's yours?" The boy bowed and place a kiss on your hand.
Bakugou straight up KO-ed Kaminari. Whacking him on the back of the head.
"OW HEY-"
"Pfft HAHA somethings just never change do they Bakugou!" Now the other two were approaching us.
"Hi! I'm Mina Ashido! It's great too meet you!" The pink haired girl said raising her hand for me to shake which I did.
"And I'm Hunter Sero. Nice to see you again Bakugou but where's Kirishi-"
"NO WAY WERE YOU GUYS HAVING A REUNION WITHOUT ME! NOT MANLY!!!" Kirishima had appeared out of NOW WHERE HOW THE FU-
"KIRISHIMA! I MISSED YOUUUU!" The girl jumped to hug redhead with nothing but joy.
"Haha missed you guys too! Oh Bakubro you seem a little protective? Did somthing happen to lil red?" The boy teased with a sharp tooth grin. . .what was he-
OH!
Anger issues had his arm wrapped around your waist b-but HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN THERE?!?!
You and the ash blonde's faceces immediately flushed a deep red.
You put you hands over your face to hide the embarrassment you felt but Bakugou however only tightened his grip on you.
"Okay hello blah blah nice to see you again now let's get down to business." The crimson eyed boy spoke a tick mark appearing on his forehead.
"Aw and here I thought you just wanted to see us regardless I will find what you seek Bakugou Katsuki." Mina's voice suddenly took a change in tone to darker and mystic.
"BUT first let's sit and get some drinks!" Aaaaand it was back.

*Timeskip brought to you by tiered Author <3*

"Wa wa wa wait so your a magician?" The h/c girl asked the electric blonde boy.
"Yeah a bit lame huh?" Kaminari said hanging his head in shame.
"NO WAY THAT'S AMAZING! I've never had the pleasure of meeting a magician before so I'm glad I got to meet you!" Y/n said giving Kaminari a bright smile. The golden eyed boy turned and held Bakugou by the shoulders.
"OI WHAT THE FU-"
"Marry her PLEASE! SHE HAS TO STAYYYYYY!!!"
"Anyway Bakugou are you ready to have what you seek found? You understand the consequences if you act foolish?"
"Yes I understand and . . .thanks or whatever racoon eyes."
Mine nods her head at Bakugou's response.
"Kirishima, Y/n are you ready?"
"Yes Ma'am!" You and the crimson haired boy said in unison.
"Well nothing stopping you then."
Purple, blue and pink fog surrounded you, Kirishima and Bakugou.
"Good luck!" Sero called.
"Make sure to meet us again soon!" Shouted Kaminari. . .they sounded so distant now.
"AHHHHHHH" An earpiecing scream hit your ears you turned around to see. . .your village but no . . .nononoNO.
Salty tears ran down your cheeks.
Please gods no. . . your village was being burned down in blue azure flames. Consuming the place you once called home. Corpses laid on the ground misshapen. . .like in your nightmare. Oh gods is that. . .

"M- moth-mother. . ."
"Y/n. . ."
"Y/N!"
"IT'S NOT REAL!" You felt yourself come back too reality as Kirishima shook your shoulders.
"K- Kiri-" You started to sob into his chest.
"I s-saw such horrible t-things my people were all dead a-and the village was in flames- a-and m-my mother-" The redhead patted your back.
"Shh it's okay. You're here with me and Bakubro remember? Don't worry you're safe."
"W-wait. . . where's Bakugou?!? Is he okay?!?" You could feel the colour drain from you face when you looked over your shoulder to see Bakugou curled up in a sobbing ball . . .you've never seen someone so broken. . .

"Oh. . . nonono poor Bakugou. Kiri we have to help him!" You march towards the boy who's stuck in a nightmare.
Only to have Kirishima stop you in your tracks. . .
"KIRISHIMA EIJIROU WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?WE HAVE TO WAKE HIM UP!" The one thing that pissed you off the most was people getting in your way.

"NO! Y/n listen please if you wake Bakubro up he won't be the same he'll go into a state of shock PERMANENTLY! It's side affect of Ashido's magic it's kind of like a really bad flashback? I'm not sure how to explain it but we only step in when he needs us most. Do you understand?"
You looked at the ground in grimace at the facts. You. . .couldn't  help him not matter how much you to run up and hug him tell him that everything is okay, that you're here for him! You couldn't.
"Can I at least . . .c-comfort him just a l-little?" You remember that your mother always comforted you if you had nightmares so why not do the same for him.

". . .Fine but whatever you do don't wake him up. The consequences could be fatal."

"I understand thank you so much Kirishima!"

Wasting no time you gently put his head on your lap and Stoke his hair comforting as possible.
(I'll add the photo in the next update x)

"It's ok." You were hesitant but you were sure it would get through to him.
"I'm here for you . . .Katsuki so please. . .be okay."
.
.
.

HEYOOOO KIKEN HERE HAHAHAHA cliffhanger sorry
(I'm not author's love doing this I swear-)  also soz if it's boring next chapter got some more ✨drama✨
BUT NOT TO WORRY!
WHY?
Because I'm starting the next chapter soon

OH THUS IS GONNA BE GOOD LET ME GET MY TEACUP READY
also don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter 🙏❤

happy reading lovelies 💓

Word count: 1835