Two whole months. . .

*Okay but how cute is Kirishima? 🥺♥*

Kirishima POV:

It's been two months since Y/N was harshly kidnapped by those reached monsters in the LOV.

"I wasn't there to help. . . I couldn't help my friends- my family even. I'm useless! How could I ever think of calling myself a man!?" Those were my first thoughts when Midorya told me the news but I wasn't beating my self up nearly as much as Bakubro, he barely eats or sleeps all he does is search for Y/N and train day and night, anyone can tell he's exhausted by the dark circles under his eyes. No one wants to say to him- they know it would only break him or make matters worse, if they told him she might be dead already.

We're still in Arcadia, Veronica and Hawks had a home set up for us in one of the giant tree's it was as simple as it was temporary staying here for over two months is too long enough as it is, but then again it didn't matter, that is the least of our worries. Instead of the LOV's absence bringing peace and relaxation it's put everyone even more alert, word about Y/N's kidnapping traveled as quick as forest fire in a drought and surprisingly people joined in on the search. Ochaco received a letter from Tsu that she's been asking around for Y/N and that Denki, Ashido and Sero were going to come up and meet us to help look for her that they should be here in about two days hopefully.

But even with that news. . .Bakugou still hasn't forgiven himself, I haven't seen him smile since- but I have well only once but still. He was talking outloud but it was as if he was specking to Y/N, as if she was talking right back to him through the winds breeze. An eco of her laughter sitting in his mind. Thanks to our soul bond I could feel his short happiness that was erased by guilt after.

I finally found something to cheer him up though. After a whole two months we cought one of them his villain name was "Mustard". I could tell he was close to the wired indigo haired guy with the mind tricks so I was also searching for him.

The odd thing is somebody else has been missing since the LOV attacked, the kid Bakugou told me about . . . Yoka was his name.

Veronica seemed the most upset by his disappearence, apparently they were training partners since she arrived here, so that's gotta be rough.

I was called out of my thoughts by the feeling of someone sitting next to me.

"Hello."

I was met with a pair of golden eyes that suddenly turned a turquoise blue. The person sitting next to me was a male who had very light blonde- almost white hair with mismatched blues and rare gold tangled in it, he had gentle freckles sprinkled across his face and some small bright blue feathers grown on the sides of his face, not to mention the huge colorful wings attached to his back.

"Um I said hello. My name is Yoka what's yours?" Wait this is Yoka? I thought by the way Veronica described him that he was timid and skittish?

"Yoka?! Veronica has been looking everywhere for you man! We have to go get her- oh and my names Kirishima Eijirou." I stand up and reach my hand out to him.

"Veronica ? Ohhh r-right Veronica! She has?" He's a little clueless huh? You know how to pick em' Veronica.

He shakes my hand and we begin to make our way to Veronica's place. Just hope she's in.

"So, Yoka where have you been the past two months? Just curious."

"Oh- w-well, my er-my mother actually asked me to come home b-because my older brother passed away in battle, I'm sorry I wasn't here to help in the fight against the LOV."
.
.
.
I didn't mention the LOV attack. It's possible someone told him about it when he came back but I don't trust this guy he seems suspicious some how. My senses can feel it and they are never wrong- well except that time I thought Bakubro was a monster coming out of the bushes and set him a fire just a tiny bit- BUT besides that!