So this is death

.
.
.

"Where am I?"
My eyes fluttered open and was met with a crystal clear sky and a bright green grassy hill. I was lying under a silver britch tree that's branches stretched out a wide as a whale.

"Wait I know this place-" My eyes opened futher in realization.

"Well hey there sleeping beauty." There he was. Sitting on one of the trees branches percing blue eyes boring into my own. A smile crawled onto my face and hot liquid rised in my eyes. He hoped down from the tree hands shoved into his black jacket's pockets his red and white hair flowing with the wind.

"T-toya. . ." My voice was horse as I spoke his name. Without another second I dived into him hugging him like I haven't seen him for years.

"Whoa what's gotten into you?" I stared at him with my green, watery eyes, the salty tears still rolling down my face.

"I had the weirdest dream- Katsu and Kiri were alive and there was this girl called Y/N a-and-" He hugged me back and started to pat my head.

"Whoa whoa calm down Kiken."
Wait his voice sounds deeper now I open my eyes again to see his hair was dark as night, scars around his eyes and face and his skin was stappled together. He let me go and slid his hand down to my face as I remembered everything.

"Toya please tell me it was just a nightmare, that we were never villains- that you didn't use someone else's magic to manipulate my memory and control me? Please. " I squeezed his hand searching his eyes for any sign of emotion. Any emotion.

"Sorry dollface. I thought that damm bird messed with your head so I got Shinsou to help."

Bird? Wait Hawks was real? I backed away from Dabi. So was everything was real? If so then that means. . . oh gods. I felt my stomach curl, I've killed hundreds of people, men, women hell even children. True not all of them were innocent but regardless I killed them.

I covered my mouth feeling nauseous, I felt like I was going to be sick.

"It's not your fault. " A strong hand patted my shoulder. He walked around me, his wings lightly brushed against my skin, he stood next to Dabi , golden eyes staring through his blonde locks giving me a sympathetic look.

"Ki- Kieg-o." My voice broke up slightly as his name was choked up through my heartbroken sobs.

"Stay strong you'll see us again I swear it."

"The bird's right as much as I hate to say it. You're . . .one of the stubbornest people I've met and you even maneged to steal my heart without knowing it, heh along with the birdbrain's. "

"I love you and I'll see you soon." They slowly started to fade away.

"Wait- don't. . .DON'T LEAVE!" Big tears streamed down from my eyes as I clutched my chest and fell to my knee's.

"What the hell is even going on. . ." I put my hands on my head tugging on my brown hair slightly. Wait when did I put my hair down?

"Kiken-senpia?" No, it couldn't be.

I shot my head around to be met with ruby red eyes and ash blonde locks.
Katsuki.
But he was so small he didn't look a day over eight.

"What you doing idiot? Are you crying?! Did somebody hurt you?" His small hand reached out to me. I look at it scarcely.

"A- are you going to disappear too?" He looked confused.

"What are you talking about? You're such a dummy Kiken-senpia, come on Kirishima is waiting on us." He grabbed my hand and started to drag me away.

As we ran down the hill I saw a bright light, fear whelmed over me. I tugged on his hand.

"Katsuki-kun I'm scared. . ." I was in my ten year old body, my weak, frail and pathetic ten year old body.

He squeezed my hand and smiled at me.

"There's nothing to be scared about ya know. You'll see your mum and dad again."

"Mama. . .and Papa?" He nodded strongly.

I stepped infront of him slowly. Staring at the huge white light, I feel a flame of bravery light within me. I look back at the ash blonde smiling.

"Thank you for everything Katsuki-kun."

I went into the light.

"Hey there lovely readers! Kiken here just felt like giving out a quick chapter more of a side ending for *sniff* K-Ki- 😭
KIKEN WHYYYYY!!!!!" -Me with regrets.

"Oh great she's crying again. . .Katsu get the comfort audio!" -Y/N

"FOR FUC- AGAIN!? This damm extra. . ."- angry boom boom

"WHYYYYYYY- oh hey bakuhoe. AH HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? Y/N GET YOUR POMERANIAN LOOKIN' ASS OF A BOYFRIEND UNDER CONTROL!" -aaaand I'm back

"Aaaand she's back." -KIRIIIII

Word count: 812