"Are you sure? You wanna stay with me"

Title cut off: "Are you sure? You wanna stay with me, because after we do this we can't undo it. . . and I don't wanna hurt you."

(Bit of a long title ngl)

I think yall know what this means. . .;)

Y/N POV:

Kiken was still tied to the chair, I felt bad but I knew better than to let her out at least for now untill I know she's trust worthy.

Me and Katsuki were planning to stay but it seemed like Hawks had a different idea.

"Sorry but you two should get back to your red head friend, we can take care of Pandemonium. Go have fun, go throw rocks, burn houses whatever you kids do for fun now a days. Hell go on a date even!" Hawks ever so gently used his feathers to pull us like toddlers to the exit. His voice soon grew distant as we were unwillingly thrown out and back outside.

"You bastard! Let me at em'! I'll blow you to bits!" Seems like his attitude never changes huh?

"Calm down Hedgehog, and maybe he's right. We should go have some fun! When I was talking to Veronica earlier she said something about a festival tomorrow, so I think we should go!" He stared at me for a moment before a gentle smile tugged at his lips. It didn't go unnoticed though.

But I could tell he was wanting to tell me something, or ask.

"Hey is there something on your mind? You look like you wanna say something. . ."
A smirk grazed my lips at my next words. I too a step towards him my face dangerously close to his.

"Or are you just wanting to stare at my pretty face all day?~"
A small blush crept onto his face until he was a red as Hawks's wings.

"W-wha-" He stumbled at his words struggling to concentrate on what he was even saying.
Heh good one Y/N.

"Well, should we go get Kiri- WHOA!" Bakugou began to drag me by my wrist. His hand wrapped around mine, interlocking our fingers.

"What are you doing?" He lead me into an alley that was out of sight for anyone else.
Soon enough he had pinned my hands at each side of my head.

Ohhhhh shiiii- so THAT'S what this is?!
We've not even been dating for- oh wait I was outcold for a while after the LOV. . .but does that count?

The question is does it matter? You want him don't you?

YOU! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BACK!

Aaaaand I see the weak still refuses to give in. Such a disappointing turn but not to worry, you'll be seeing more of me reaaaal soon.

What the hell is this voice I keep hearing? It sounds like me but I know it isn't, but at the same time it isn't wrong. . .I do want him.

"You really thought I would just let you with that. . .angle?~"
Oh no.
Oh no.
Oh no, no, no.

He tilted my head so I was looking into his raging ruby eyes. His breath was heavy on my lips, he began to move his face closer to mine. Our lips were about to colide until-

"Y/N?! KACHAN?!- Wait Kachan what are you doing to Y/N?" Oh shiiii- IZUKU'S GONNA GO BIG BROTHER MODE!

Third person POV:

Standing at the entrence to the alley Bakugou "gracefully" dragged Y/N into was Izuku Mydoria. Who was giving the ash blonde a death glare, Izuku always saw Y/N as a little sister to say the least and even though she protected him from bullies, he protected her form boys. Those nasty boys who would dare to try and even look at her.