"It won't, I'm never letting her out my damm sights again."

Title: "It won't, I'm never letting her out my damm sights again."

Y/N POV:

Me and Kiken had just gotten over the wall and the adrenaline that was coursing through me was unimaginable. My breath was heavy but somehow I didn't feel tired infact it was the opposite, I feel fit enough to defeat a whole army.

I just hope this isn't a trap. . .
but I don't think Kiken is evil? Just misunderstood?
*ain't we all 🙄🤚*

Kiken made a stop and looked back at me her red eyes were intimidating, quite like Katsuki's infact. Her face went glum at her next words.

"Y/N. I just- look I know I could never even imagine taking back everything I've done. I'm a villain there's no changing that but. . .I want you to know I am sorry and I also want you to know my side of the story."

"Okay then. . .before I forgive you tell me everything." We were still treding through the forest only at walking pace, without a real destination.

"Start from the begining."

"Ha demanding as usual but first-" She reached into a pocket on her belt, relief washed over me when I saw a small glass vile. She tossed it towards me non-shalontly.

"Drink up."
Just before I took a sip I heard a very very loud boom.

"Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Izu?

"ANGEL! PLEASE RESPOND!" Boom boom boi?

"Shit- Y/N you have to drink it, if you don't wanna end up tearing them to shreds that is! I'm sorry I promise to make it up to you- I'll explain everything next time we meet!" She shoved the bottle into my chestand began to run in the opposite direction.

"HEY!"

"Hey! GET BACK HERE! YOU LIER YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS!" Without thinking I ran after her.

I'm not letting her get away!

(Twenty minutes ago)
Bakugou POV:

"Kachan where is she!? You need to more responsible!" Tch this damm nerd is was asking me a hundred questions per second.

"I don't know Deku that's why I'm here being responsible. Now fuck off with your golden group I don't have to tell you shit!" I yelled shoving the middle finger in his face. I don't have time to deal with him right now I need to find Y/N.
Before I could walk away the little bitch had the audacity to grab my shoulder.

"Bakugou that's not a real answer! This is serious!" I shoved his hand back off, I contemplated burning him to a crisp but figured I'd just be wasting my time.

"I TOLD YOU FUCK OFF!"

"THIS IS WHY WE NEVER HAVE REAL CONVERSATIONS! AT LEAST LET ME HELP LOOK FOR HER! SHE'S LIKE THE SISTER I NEVER HAD!"
. . .
Fuck me for this.

"Fuck it. Fine but I'm only doing this for Y/N-"

"So am I. If something like this happens again, she's coming to live with me and Ochaco." It feels like each day he's pissing me off more and more.

"It won't, I'm never letting her out my damm sights again." Now it was my turn to be serious.

"We'll help too! Deku-kun told us all about Y/N and she sounds like a really nice person close to Deku-kun so that means she's friends with us too! A friend of his is a friend of us! Right guys!" It was round face, she threw a fust in the air in a sickly cheerful maner.

"As a member of the Idia family ut would be my pleasure to help!" Four eyes began his wierd hand chopping thing.

"Sure but can we ger soba after? I had to leave mine when we went looking for Mydor-" I cut the half and half basterd off.